We ensure that technology is implemented correctly to help your organization transform its processes and people
The Panorama team uses standards and procedures to drive accountability and the efficient allocation of resources. We institutionalize best practices within your organization to ensure that your project plan, strategy, tactics and end results align with your organization’s long-term goals.
Finding the Right Team
With our integrated approach to ERP consulting, organizations are able to realize the benefits they expect. In the private sector, this means cost savings and increased productivity. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
We staff each project with seasoned and certified project managers and take sole responsibility for the successful delivery of your project. Our work is intensely focused on both the small tasks and the overall objectives to greatly minimize the risk of cost overruns, schedule and milestone setbacks, governance issues, misalignment and scope creep.
Using our PERFECT PMO™ Methodology, we help your organization document issues, mitigate concerns and drive return on investment.
What We Deliver
- Project governance framework
- Business process reengineering and requirements
- Organizational change management needs and timeline (e.g., communications, training, stakeholder alignment initiatives, change impacts, etc.)
- ERP integration with legacy systems
- Phasing and cutover strategies
- Data migration strategy
- Determination of resource requirements, both internal and external
- Definition of roles and responsibilities (e.g., Core Team, Executive Steering Committee, Subject Matter Experts, ERP Vendor, System Integrator, etc.)
- Independent project management office responsible for overseeing the implementation and holding software vendors accountable to functional requirements
- Technical Resources such as software architects and developers
- Prosci-certified change management experts to ensure user-acceptance and workforce transition
- Six Sigma process management experts to ensure proper integration of processes to the functional blueprint and create policies, procedures, new job descriptions, checklists and quality assurance points
- Contract managers to hold vendors accountable to the master contract
- Quality Assurance experts to analyze the individual pieces of the project and ensure that each deliverable aligns with organizational goals
- An aerospace and defense organization determined that to maximize ERP ROI, it must address internal organizational issues prior to implementing the upgraded software.
Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.