Virtual Business Transformation & ERP Boot Camp
Next Boot Camp: TBD
Align Your People, Processes & Technology
Next Boot Camp: TBD
Boot Camp Includes a Free One-on-One Consulting Session With our Experts!
Day 1 - 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. MT
- Technology / Housekeeping
- Overview of Boot Camp
- Overview of Attendee Goals
Introduction to Business Transformation: People – Process – Technology
- What Brings You Here?
- What is Business Transformation?
- Where is Your Organization on the Business Transformation Spectrum?
PEOPLE: How to Address People & Change During Your Business Transformation
- Managing the Human Aspect of Change
- 5 Tips to Avoid Failure During Your Business Transformation
- Integration of Change Management
Day 2 - 9 a.m. to 1:35 p.m. MT
PEOPLE: Internal Engagement
- The Role of the Executive Sponsor and Impact on Project Success
- Key Project Resources
PROCESS: The Importance of Strategy & Alignment
- Making Your Customer Journey Real
- Enabling Faster Implementation and Increasing Your Customer Value
PROCESS: Business Process Reengineering Best Practices
- Understanding and Improving Your Processes
- Identifying Business Process Owners and Understanding the Flow of Materials & Information
TECHNOLOGY: Overview of ERP Selection
- Key Elements to Consider When Selecting ERP and Digital Technology
- Streamlining Projects with Pre-implementation Activities
Day 3 - 9 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. MT
TECHNOLOGY: Overview of ERP Implementation
- Effective Project Management: Keeping Your Technology Implementation on Track
- What to Expect – and Focus on – in an Implementation Project
TECHNOLOGY: The Future of ERP
- Disruptive Technologies
- Platform-driven Ecosystems
- Data: The New Currency
- The Digital Future
TECHNOLOGY: Software Contracts & Negotiations
- Negotiations Dos and Don’ts
- Contracts, MSAs & SOW “Gotchas”
What Will You Learn?
Testimonials About Our Business Transformation Training
“I think the Boot Camp is really good [for helping] your team see the whole elephant. [You can] take your technical people and help them see the change management or business process management aspects.”
“Best value for the money seminar I have ever attended. Every manager involved in an ERP implementation should take this course.”
“[It helps you] get a greater understanding of the big picture, including what you have not even considered yet.”
“Boot Camp has given me a lot of hope and a lot of confidence in moving forward with our business process mapping and our software solution. It’s been an excellent experience so far.”
“They come at you with a really big breadth of knowledge that you can’t find anywhere else in one central location.”
“Right on the button. I learned lots of new stuff (OCM) and reinforced my ERP implementation skills.”
Should You Attend Boot Camp?
Are you a . . .
- CFO, CEO, CIO or COO?
- IT Director?
- ERP Project Manager?
- ERP Project Team Member?
Cost: $495 per attendee
(group discounts available)
Attendees can earn PDUs for PMP-relevant content.