Panorama’s Digital Transformation & ERP Boot Camp
Train Your Team. Transform Your Organization.
The next Boot Camp will be in 2019. Check back soon for dates!
- Welcome & Introduction to Digital Transformation
- The Evolution of ERP
- Overview of People, Process & Technology
- Addressing People and Change During a Business or Digital Transformation
- Understanding the Customer Experience and Your Strategy for Delivering Value to Customers
- Key Elements to Consider When Selecting an ERP or Digital Strategy
- One-on-one Consultations
- Networking Reception
Track 1 – People and Process
- Change Management Principles
- Preparing for and Identifying Your Change Management Strategy
- Managing the Change
- Key Change Management Activities
- Benefits Realization and ROI for your Business or Digital Transformation
- Business Process Management
- What is Business Process Management?
- Company Strategy and Delivering Customer Value
- Best Practice Process Methodology
- Enablers to Support Your Business Processes and Data Information
Track 2 – ERP and Technology
- Lessons Learned From Failed Implementations
- The “Gotchas”
- Developing a Data Migration Strategy
- Master Data Management
- ERP Technology Trends
- Cloud Transformation
- Data From the Market
- ERP Vendor Update
- The User Experience
- Technology Toolsets
- Implementation Best Practices
What You Will Learn
What Participants Have Said
“Best value for the money seminar I have ever attended. Every manager involved in an ERP implementation should take this course.”
“. . . get a greater understanding of the big picture, including what you have not even considered yet.”
“They come at you with a really big breadth of knowledge that you can’t find anywhere else in one central location.”
“Right on the button. I learned lots of new stuff (OCM) and reinforced my ERP implementation skills.”
Attendees can earn CPE credits!
*PDU’s also available for PMP-relevent content
* Panorama Consulting Solutions is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Should You Attend?
Are you a . . .
- CFO, CEO, CIO or COO?
- IT Director?
- ERP Project Manager?
- ERP Project Team Member?
- Student or Professor?
$1,295 per attendee
(group discounts available)
Want to Learn More? Check out these blogs.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Panorama's next ERP Boot Camp is just around the corner on May 22nd-23rd in Chicago, Illinois. Our Boot Camps are two days of intensive and interactive ERP education in an informal setting. The subject material covers everything from software selection to...
In the past few years, Panorama Consulting has been holding ERP boot camps for the energized, the impacted and the interested. I personally attend these boot camps both to facilitate and to learn. Yes, the trends and the nomenclature change over time. For example, the...
Last week, we hosted our fourth ERP Boot Camp in Denver, CO. The three-day training session, which was attended by 20 CIOs, executives, project managers, and ERP project team members across the globe, covered a number of topics designed to help organizations better...