Many executives and project teams struggle to integrate organizational change management into their projects. Here are five ways you can prepare your organization for change:
5 Ways to Prepare for Change
1. Ensure executive alignment
2. Facilitate organizational readiness assessments
3. Conduct organizational impact assessments
4. Customize your training materials to fit your business processes
5. Develop a comprehensive organizational change management plan
SAP vs. Oracle Case Study
SAP and Oracle both invest heavily in cloud technology. However, our client was skeptical about cloud scalability and unsure if the products were mature and proven.
How to Communicate With Employees
1. Look for signs of resistance
2. Develop a communication plan
3. Provide leadership
4. Facilitate two-way communication
5. Establish a project brand
6. Create a project portal website
7. Utilize change agents
Is Organizational Change Management Really Necessary?
Unfortunately, executives that forgo change management typically find their projects require more time and money in the long run as they scramble to increase system usage after the technology is already implemented.
Executives that do believe in organizational change management often struggle to develop an actionable plan. If this describes you, we hope this blog post is a good starting point in preparing your organization for transformational change.