Cloud ERP software may never completely replace traditional ERP systems but cloud adoption has definitely gained momentum during the past couple of years. There is also an increasing amount of interest in cloud and SaaS implementation strategies as well as an abiding concern about cloud security.
Following is a list of seven of our most popular blog posts from 2012 addressing cloud and SaaS ERP selection decisions, deployment strategies and common mistakes:
- The Green Advantages of Cloud ERP
- Increasing Cloud ERP Security
- Transitioning From On-Premise to Cloud ERP Solutions
- ERP Implementations: Cloud vs. On-Premise Deployment Strategies
- Guest Blog: Inventory Management in the Cloud
- Common Cloud ERP Implementation Mistakes
- Hey You, Get Off of My Cloud: CIO Concerns with Cloud ERP Systems
Here are some additional cloud ERP resources to explore:
- Podcast: A High-Level Lowdown on Cloud ERP
- White Paper: A Comparison of Five Leading SaaS and Cloud Vendors
- YouTube Video: Checklist for Deciding Between SaaS and On Premise ERP
Before your organization decides which type of ERP software to implement, be sure to contact one of our ERP consultants to learn how an independent analysis of potential vendors can help your organization execute a successful ERP software selection project.