Expanded Oracle Accelerator Gives Texas Startups a Boost
More than 500 Oracle Partners, Including Diamond Level Members, Have Achieved Specialization Across Nine Cloud Offerings
Oracle partners and Diamond-level members are using Oracle Cloud to speed time to market, grow and capitalize on new business opportunities, and deliver exceptional customer value. They’re doing that in conjunction with Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), which offers a wide range of cloud programs and enablement resources. “Oracle’s partner community is an invaluable asset to the company,” said Oracle President Mark Hurd. “They offer knowledge that is critical to the success of our customers. Partner adoption of Oracle Cloud solutions has been tremendous and we will continue to provide the resources and technology they need to grow their business and deliver value to customers with Oracle Cloud.”
- A growing number of Oracle partners are using Oracle Cloud solutions to modernize their infrastructure, expand their services, and help customers gain a competitive business advantage.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) offers a wide range of cloud programs and enablement resources that help partners’ speed time to market with cloud-based services and solutions.
- With Oracle’s comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-grade Cloud solutions, including Oracle Application, Social, Platform and Infrastructure Services, OPN members have the tools they need to deliver value and best practices to customers around the globe.
- More than 500 partners have achieved Cloud Specialization across nine cloud offerings and OPN has experienced 300 percent growth in Cloud Service revenue from partner resale opportunities in the past quarter.
- Nearly 14,000 individuals have achieved Oracle Cloud specialist accreditations, and more than half are from Oracle’s strong base of Diamond-level OPN partners.
- The highest level in OPN, Diamond level partners have deep expertise in Oracle products and services and dedication to leveraging Oracle technologies to provide business value to joint customers.
- For more insight into the momentum around OPN’s Cloud programs and the success of Diamond level partners, see this video: http://bit.ly/1dUoPCc
- “The response we have seen for the OPN Cloud programs, and especially from our Diamond level partners, has been outstanding,” said Rich Geraffo, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances & Channels, Oracle. “They are really excited about the value proposition Oracle’s Cloud solutions offer to the marketplace and the opportunity it presents to explore new revenue and growth opportunities.”
- “Our clients continue to look for new and innovative ways to deliver results to both their internal and external constituents with exceptional speed and agility,” said Stephanie Arnette, Managing Director for Oracle Cloud, Accenture. “Accenture Services for Oracle Cloud, based on our deep industry and technical capabilities, leverages the OPN Enablement program to help deliver the benefits of cloud technologies from strategy to managed business and IT services.”
- “Hitachi has a laser focus on bringing the right combination of technology-plus-management consulting solutions to clients looking to get ahead in their respective industries,” said Troy Lutes, Senior Vice President, Oracle Solutions, Hitachi Consulting. “Our long-standing relationship with Oracle is a critical piece in delivering on that promise, and their ongoing investment in new Cloud offerings and resources is a valuable contribution. Whether it’s building private Clouds, hybrid solutions, or delivering Cloud services directly, we look forward to working closely with Oracle to help our joint customers achieve better results as they make their move to the Cloud.”