Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud offer modern best-in-class transportation, customs, and trade compliance management services
Until now companies looking for best-in-class transportation management and global trade management solutions who preferred a cloud solution to manage their complex, dynamic logistics and trade operations have been faced with a difficult choice – compromise on capability to get cloud, or compromise on cloud to get capability. To eliminate this difficult decision, Oracle has released Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud.
Now, Oracle’s industry-leading enterprise-class transportation and global trade management solutions are available in the cloud or via the more traditional on-premise model. The newly offered cloud option enables customers of all sizes to quickly deploy and benefit from these transformative applications. Available via Oracle Cloud, the new offerings deliver enterprise-class transportation and customs and trade compliance management services via a single, unified platform that ensures reliability, scalability, and security.
- Further extending its commitment to providing innovation for today’s global supply chains, Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Global Trade Management via Oracle Cloud.
- Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud provide comprehensive solutions for transportation and global trade management functionality in a single, unified platform.
- As part of Oracle Cloud, the new solutions help customers of any size quickly and easily support business growth and market expansion by allowing reduced transportation costs, increased operational efficiency, improved customer service, decreased supply chain lead times, and mitigated supply chain and trade compliance risk.
- Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud provide financial flexibility, predictable costs, and no up-front investment in hardware or software licenses, affording more companies access to the same capabilities that larger organizations have benefited from for years.
- By enabling reduced information technology and supply chain costs, the solutions can give customers a competitive advantage by enabling them to focus on innovation and new revenue channels.
- Rapidly deployable in a phased manner by Oracle Consulting or specialized partners in Oracle PartnerNetwork, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Global Trade Management on Oracle Cloud will enable customers to achieve rapid time to value.
- As part of the industry’s most complete enterprise-class cloud, customers and partners can also benefit from the latest product innovations and improvements via automated product and platform upgrades.
- “Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Global Trade Management have long demonstrated their ability to deliver strong ROI and enhanced customer experiences, and are recognized as industry-leading solutions,” said Derek Gittoes, vice president, Value Chain Execution Product Strategy, Oracle. “With this announcement, companies can now leverage the advantages of cloud to achieve these same benefits without compromise, while also accelerating deployment timelines, reducing IT capital costs, and controlling their long-term cost of ownership. This announcement is further proof of Oracle’s strategic commitment to deliver a complete suite of industry-leading supply chain solutions on the cloud.”