ATLANTA – May 26, 2010 – Infor, the leading provider of business software for mid-market customers, today announced American Paper & Twine, a top distributor of janitorial, packaging, food service, and office products, has selected Infor ERP A+ to synchronize and manage operations across its five locations in the Southeastern United States. ERP A+, a robust distribution-specific enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, will provide American Paper & Twine increased productivity and automated workflow.
- As a complex distributor serving multiple vertical markets, American Paper & Twine requires the functionality of ERP A+ to improve the flow of information and enhance decision making capabilities across its facilities.
- ERP A+ will enhance daily operations while driving strategic expansion for American Paper & Twine, which has rapidly grown to serve the greater Southeastern region of the United States.
- ERP A+ will provide American Paper & Twine with precise tools that strengthen customer service and improve cash flow.
- With improved forecasting capabilities from ERP A+, American Paper & Twine will be able to optimize inventory levels while heightening visibility.
- Additional features, including order entry and warehouse management will advance the company’s order controls and enhance daily workflow management.
What the Customer Says
“When choosing a vendor, it was important that we partner with a knowledgeable company that delivers continuous innovation to meet our needs over time,” said Karen Doochin Shaffer, operations and business applications director, American Paper & Twine. “Infor’s expertise in delivering solutions tailored for the wholesale distribution industry, as well as its plans to enrich and innovate Infor ERP A+, made it the ideal match for our business.”
What We Say
“As distributors expand operations to gain profitability, company-wide data sharing and transparency becomes paramount to enhancing productivity and reducing costs,” said Kelly Squizzero, product manager, Infor. “Infor ERP A+ helps growing wholesale distributors address new business challenges as a result of rapid growth, from increasing inventory turns to reducing transportation expenditure, so they can remain competitive and profitable.”
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor distribution website— http://www.infor.com/industries/distribution/
- Infor ERP A+ demo— http://www.infor.com/company/solutiondemos/solutiondemos-erp/1873248/
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with its business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that’s simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
About American Paper & Twine
American Paper & Twine Company (APT) provides cost-effective and just-in-time delivery solutions to the companies it serves. APT creates operational value for manufacturing and distribution facilities, administrative offices, healthcare agencies, government, educational institutions, restaurant and catering operations, as well as diverse group of service industries. APT is a one stop shop for businesses large and small, meeting almost any need for any industry.