NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce and Cloud ERP Enables Next Generation Omnichannel Commerce Across B2B, B2C, and Marketplaces Such As Amazon and eBay
NetSuite Inc., the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced a number of new customer wins across the bicycle industry. These new customer wins include Terry Bicycles, Sidi America and Nuun who adopted NetSuite cloud business management software to better manage financials, inventory, warehousing and third-party logistics (3PL), order management, CRM and multichannel sales across in-store, B2B and B2C. These companies join the ranks of existing NetSuite customers in the bicycle industry that have been able to streamline their operations and continue to innovate within their respective markets.
Competing successfully in the bicycle business requires passion and innovation as well as the right combination of product and effort to be successful. The increasing expansion of bicycle products available through a broad range of retail outlets and direct consumer sales channels means that small companies can find themselves competing with multi-national giants for retail space, mindshare and customer loyalty. The biggest brands have vertical and horizontal integration advantages that were nearly impossible for contenders to match. Far too often, smaller companies are forced to sacrifice critical headcount to handle IT and manage multiple disparate systems instead of driving business strategies forward to maintain a competitive edge. Couple that with a lack of visibility across a far-flung supply chain and innovative bike companies struggle to compete effectively.
NetSuite’s cloud solution has a proven track record of enabling the rapid scaling of biking brands by eliminating many of the growing pains associated with fast-growing businesses and significantly improving efficiency. Leveraging NetSuite frees bike companies from the overhead and distraction of creating costly and complicated IT departments and allows them to focus on developing superior products, values, and customer experiences. NetSuite’s recently launched SuiteCommerce platform is a clear choice for these companies enabling them to manage interactions with other businesses and directly with consumers via a cloud platform that delivers an enhanced customer experience, through multiple touchpoints, directly on the core NetSuite ERP/CRM business management application. This technology transcends the limitations and complexity of first-generation eCommerce systems to deliver new efficiencies for merchants and a superior experience for customers. For more information about SuiteCommerce please visit www.netsuite.com/suitecommerce.
NetSuite cloud solutions enable these fast-growing bike companies to streamline business processes, gain agility and flexibility and achieve operational efficiencies in the following ways:
- Improving supply chain operations in the cloud with integrated capabilities for inventory and order management, with demand forecasts built from real-time data, reducing excess inventory or risk of stock outs.
- Rapidly growing omni-channel, international supply and distribution networks including direct-to-consumer eCommerce sales, marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, and large retailers.
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and eCommerce, empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly for wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Stakeholders can share container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
- Reducing IT costs and being free from version lock with automatic upgrades, ensuring customers the latest and greatest features of NetSuite’s industry-leading cloud ERP, CRM and eCommerce software suite.
“Bicycle companies running NetSuite can focus on their core mission of delivering innovative bicycles and accessories and building customer loyalty and brand awareness without the overhead of an in-house IT shop,” said Roman Bukary, NetSuite AVP of Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution. “It’s extremely gratifying to see so many of our customers rapidly grow their businesses atop the NetSuite platform and underscores how cloud technology can be a critical differentiator that drives competitive advantage.”