- Gartner, Inc. has given Oracle a rating of “Strong Positive,” the highest possible ranking, in its report “MarketScope for Local Government CRM Products.”
- The report compares the offerings of nine providers of CRM commercial off-the-shelf software for local government agencies. It helps local government chief information officers (CIOs) and enterprise architects, as well as customer service executives, to compare these nine vendors when implementing, replacing or upgrading a CRM system.
- In the research, Gartner identifies five categories for evaluating vendors including: vertical/industry strategy, products/services offered, overall visibility (business unit, financial, strategy, organization), geographic strategy and offering (product) strategy.
- Gartner notes that a provider receiving a Strong Positive ranking must be a “provider of strategic products, services or solutions…” and recommends that “customers continue with planned investments and potential customers consider this vendor a strong choice for strategic investments.”
- Oracle offers a family of public sector solutions that provide all the key components – hardware, database, middleware and applications, all based on open standards – to transform organizations in the public sector.
Governments today face tough challenges as they are tasked with reducing costs while at the same time providing citizens with services and information more quickly and efficiently than ever before. Oracle is pleased to be recognized by Gartner with a Strong Positive rating in its ‘MarketScope for Local Government CRM Products’ report, as we believe it reflects our commitment to helping our public sector customers meet these challenges today and in the future,” said Mark Johnson, senior vice president, Oracle Public Sector.
- Oracle Public Sector
- Oracle Public Sector on Facebook
About the MarketScope
The MarketScope is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The MarketScope is an evaluation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the MarketScope, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest rating. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Reference herein to third party content, including analysis, opinions, predictions and statements, does not constitute or imply Oracle’s endorsement of or concurrence with such content.