Healthy Snack Food Provider to Streamline Business Processes and Increase Productivity with a Comprehensive and Integrated ERP Application Suite
To capitalize on the opportunities presented by the rapidly growing and changing health food industry, KIND Healthy Snacks has selected Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and Oracle’s Demantra. By leveraging the integrated suite of applications, KIND will be able to improve business operations and productivity to support its current and future growth.
- KIND Healthy Snacks, creators of snacks made from ingredients you can see and pronounce, has selected Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and Oracle’s Demantra.
- To support its current and future growth, KIND needed an integrated and comprehensive suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that could help standardize supply chain, financial and sales processes and increase visibility into business operations.
- After evaluating more than a dozen different solutions, KIND selected Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and Oracle’s Demantra to help drive efficiencies and achieve the flexibility required to capitalize on the opportunities presented by fast growth and an ever-changing marketplace.
- With Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financial management solutions, KIND will be able to improve reporting accuracy and driving efficiencies by increasing visibility into its financial processes.
- With Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne supply chain management applications, KIND will be able to more efficiently respond to customer demand, respond rapidly to supply chain interruptions, help reduce material costs and improve inventory turns while maintaining or increasing customer satisfaction.
- In addition, Oracle’s Demantra Demand Management, Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning, and Predictive Trade Planning products will provide a common platform linking trade and supply chain planning. This will help KIND’s sales organization improve promotion profitability while at the same time help KIND’s operations group have visibility to promotion lift, increase service levels and on-shelf availability, and reduce inventory.
- To quickly and efficiently take advantage of its integrated applications suite, KIND will use Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.1 to dramatically decrease time to deployment and support end user adoption in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- KIND will work with Syntax, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), to implement Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, Oracle’s Demantra Demand Management and Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.1.
- KIND used Oracle Business Accelerators and the Syntax Accelerate Methodology to reduce the overall project risk and increase the speed of their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application deployment. Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne merge standardized best practices with a cloud based configuration tool to implement an application instance according to the customers unique business needs. Oracle Business Accelerators provide fast growing customers like KIND with an accelerated implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, supporting streamlined planning and setup, reduced project risks during deployment and fast time to benefit.
- “We needed a solution that could help us operate efficiently and provide a broad array of functional solutions to support our aggressive growth plans,” said Khaled Abohalima, Chief Technology Officer, KIND Healthy Snacks. “With Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and Oracle’s Demantra, we can streamline processes, reduce costs and drive business value. This will enable us to take advantage of new market opportunities as we continue to grow our business.”