ATLANTA and NEW YORK – Jan 10, 2011 – Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, today announced the general availability of CRM Epiphany Shopping Advisor at the National Retail Federation’s 100th Annual Convention and Expo. With Shopping Advisor, retailers and e-commerce service providers can deliver dynamically generated product and marketing offers with higher relevancy to website visitors, improving and differentiating the overall shopping experience. Shopping Advisor is the third module released in the Advisor family, following the launch of Data Advisor and E-Mail Advisor last year. Combined, they provide an integrated online personalization solution, allowing marketers to increase results by delivering content across e-mail, web and smartphones that adapts instantly and intelligently to the customer’s preferences. They are being demoed now through Wednesday at the Infor booth #1378.
- Infor CRM Epiphany Shopping Advisor is now available for purchase. Pricing is variable, based on the customer’s integration requirements, deployment scale, and existing customer relationship management (CRM) IT infrastructure.
- Shopping Advisor is designed to be used with equal success by retailers managing their own e-commerce sites, as well as e-commerce service providers managing a portfolio of sites for a diverse client base.
- It optimizes the purchasing experience by automatically recommending products and relevant special offers to site visitors as they shop, based on the products they view, purchase, search for, add to wish lists or place in shopping carts.
- Unlike competing solutions, Shopping Advisor also instantly accesses and uses relationship history data, gathered from all customer interaction channels (phone, e-mail, web, etc.) and stored within the customer’s CRM Epiphany profile, to deliver the most relevant recommendations.
- Consumers benefit by finding and purchasing what they want and need faster, while discovering products and special savings they might have otherwise missed. Retailers benefit from increased potential for cart conversion, higher sales-per-click, and increased customer loyalty.
- When implemented together, E-Mail Advisor and Shopping Advisor access the same centralized customer data repository created and constantly improved by Data Advisor. This ensures that dynamically generated content delivered across all online CRM channels works in concert to provide customers with the most relevant, valuable and up-to-date offers.
- Like all modules in the Advisor family, Epiphany Shopping Advisor is powered by the company’s unique Epiphany Interaction Advisor engine, which provides intelligent, automated analysis and decision-making capabilities for the entire Epiphany solution suite.
What Forrester Says
“Marketers today have a dizzying array of online and offline touchpoints at their disposal, but without a doubt all roads lead through the Web …” according to the March 29, 2010 independent Forrester Research, Inc. report, How Web Analytics Will Emerge As A Cornerstone Of Customer Intelligence. “…firms must leverage Web analytics beyond isolated Web site marketing and operations to feed analysis, decision support, and execution for the entire marketing function.”
What We Say
“Consumers are now free to shop anywhere, anytime. In this new era of the portable storefront, retailers need more sophisticated ways to differentiate their brands, keep consumers coming back, and convert more visitors to buyers,” said Jackie Palmer, senior product manager, Infor. “With the introduction of Epiphany Shopping Advisor, Infor gives retailers the ability to extend their existing CRM capabilities and data to create more consistent, personalized experiences wherever a customer chooses to shop, whether it is on smartphones, the web, in-store or over the phone.”
Infor is a leading provider of business applications, with over 8,000 employees serving over 70,000 customers in 125 countries. Infor focuses on two core beliefs: the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor delivers software that is simple to buy, easy to deploy, and convenient to manage.
Infor’s focus on automating key business processes and integrating over 70 acquisitions of proven and widely deployed application products has served its customers well. These customers include:
- 19 of the top 35 retailers
- Over 1,100 apparel and footwear companies
- The top 8 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- The top 4 brewers
- 9 of the top 20 electrical distributors
- Over 1,100 state and local government agencies
- Over 3,000 financial services companies
- Over 7,000 machinery manufacturers
For additional information about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should,” “will,” and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor’s product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.