Audio Visual Equipment Leader Set to Engage New Talent, Boost Service Levels and Drive Efficiencies following Infor SyteLine and Infor Ming.le Deployment
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that Hutchison Technologies, a leading supplier of technology solutions to the home, retail, health, fitness, and hospitality industries, has selected Infor SyteLine® and Infor Ming.leTM to underpin a business improvement project. Designed to integrate processes across manufacturing, finance, sales and service in the manufacturer’s UK and China operations, it is anticipated that the project will improve service levels, deliver efficiency gains and engage new talent.
- In order to support ambitious growth plans, Hutchison identified a requirement for a system to integrate processes, eliminate re-keying of data, improve service levels, and support decision-making.
- Hutchison selected Infor SyteLine through Infor partner Inforlogic, following a tender process which shortlisted Infor and Epicor.
- Infor Ming.le was key to Hutchison’s selection as the leadership team felt that its attractive user interface and social media capabilities were key to engaging both new and existing talent within the business.
- Following its deployment, the management team anticipates improved visibility and reporting, as well as analytical capabilities which will facilitate better, more informed decisions.
- Infor SyteLine will help enable Hutchison to provide enhanced service levels to customers, which include Virgin Active, David Lloyd, LA Fitness, and H&M. Through allowing customers to input service requests directly onto the system, response times are expected to be expedited, and data re-keying eliminated. Travel time for the company’s 30 remote engineering staff is also projected to be reduced as the application will better calculate schedules for customer site visits, and allow updates to be made on mobile devices.
- The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales pipeline management capabilities within Infor SyteLine will help allow Hutchison’s sales team to identify opportunities and boost profitability.
- Infor SyteLine also enables faster and more accurate invoicing, designed to boost cash flow for the technology company.
“In order to support ambitious growth plans which will see our business double in the next two years, we needed a robust Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application to drive process improvements and boost both service levels and profitability,” comments Mark Hutchison, Director, Hutchison Technologies. “We selected Infor SyteLine over Epicor, not only based on its rich functionality, but because of the user interface and social media capabilities within Infor Ming.le. We genuinely believe that if software is fun and good looking people will enjoy using it, which in turn boosts its ability to deliver success within the business. The social media capabilities are hugely valuable in engaging and motivating new talent which in turn will allow us to innovate and propel future growth.”
“Having the right platform for growth is absolutely fundamental in our industry and in Infor SyteLine we have absolute confidence that we can achieve our goals, continue to innovate and improve both our reputation for excellence and market share,” comments Bruce Hutchison, Managing Director, Hutchison Technologies. “Having the tools and information at our fingertips to make really well informed decisions will be a crucial differentiator going forward and we are looking forward to the next phase of our lifecycle.”