Not only do organizations need to decide between ERP vendors, but they need to weigh the costs and benefits of different deployment options, integration strategies and digital technologies, like IoT and artificial intelligence.
Do you already have an IT strategy? It doesn’t hurt to reevaluate it to determine if it’s really meeting your organization’s needs, both now and in the future. Here are five signs you need to redefine your IT strategy:
1. Your enterprise technology hasn’t been updated in the last decade
2. Your IT strategy isn’t aligned with your overall business strategy
3. You haven’t considered all the strategic options
4. You don’t have an actionable plan for replacing your enterprise technology
5. Your IT strategy doesn’t meet your organization’s ROI thresholds
SAP vs. Oracle Case Study
SAP and Oracle both invest heavily in cloud technology. However, our client was skeptical about cloud scalability and unsure if the products were mature and proven.