October 12, 2010 – Consona Corporation (Consona), a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes, today announced that Consona Connect 2010 will kicks off today and lasts until Oct. 15 at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. The Consona user conference, now in its 15th year, draws attendees from a variety of industries looking to get more from their CRM and ERP software by participating in educational sessions and hands-on workshops while networking with other users and Consona’s product experts.
Throughout this year’s event are customer success stories and industry keynotes, as well as sessions on important industry topics like cloud computing and the economy. Customer keynotes include leaders from companies such as Ulbrich, VMware, GH Tool, Marriott International, Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Co., Hendrick Manufacturing, Elliott Tool, Sound Off Signal and Northwire.
Wednesday Oct. 13 highlights:
- Keynote speaker Norbert Ore, chair member, Manufacturing Business Survey Committee, ISM, will be speaking about the state of the economy, specifically from a manufacturer’s perspective.
- Consona’s CEO Jeff Tognoni discusses his personal take on where we’ve been and where we’re going in today’s economic rollercoaster ride.
- John Ragsdale, vice president of technology research for the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), will be presenting “The State of the High Tech Market,” which takes an in-depth look at the high tech industry at present, including the market circumstances and pain points that drive planning and spending.
Thursday Oct. 14 highlights:
- Jeff Tognoni, Consona’s CEO, presents, “The Big Switch” – Just How Big is Cloud Computing? Tognoni explores what he calls the most “disruptive opportunity” in software’s recent history.
- Keynote speaker David Kay, principal at DB Kay & Associates, discusses Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) adoption and success in the high tech market.
Friday Oct. 15 Highlights
- Consona CTO Steve Bailey breaks down various cloud architecture approaches in an advanced technical discussion.
Aside from these sessions offered at the event, Consona Connect 2010 will focus on networking—featuring guided forums and events to help attendees learn from other users in their industry or role. Free one-on-one consulting—historically popular among attendees—is also available to help tackle company-specific issues.
”Consona Connect is meant to help our customers find new ways to gain value from their partnership with us,” said Jeff Tognoni, CEO of Consona, “but I have to admit that we look forward to the event just as much as our customers do. It is such a tremendous opportunity for the Consona team to work face to face with customers, gaining a deeper understanding of their businesses and challenges they’re facing. Consona Connect is certainly one of the most exciting venues by which we solicit direct feedback from our users to enhance our products.”
Several partners and sponsors are also attending Consona Connect and will have sessions showcasing their solutions and how they further enhance Consona solutions.
- QlickView – Conference sponsor
- Progress – Silver sponsor
- Acclimate Technologies – Bronze Sponsor
- Ability CRM
- Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Radley (DTR)
- The SMS Group
Consona Connect 2010 also will feature the Summit Awards program, which recognizes customers who have demonstrated a tremendous return on investment as a result of using one or more of Consona’s solutions. Winners will be honored during the event.
For additional information on Consona Connect 2010 or to download the event brochure, please visit www.consonaconnect.com.
About Consona Corporation
Consona Corporation (Consona) is a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes. Consona is dedicated to becoming a valued business partner by helping each and every customer continuously improve business processes over time. Toward this mission, Consona invests in the people, processes, technology and tools needed to provide its customers with a unique combination of customer care; product fit; a broad range of consulting, IT and business services; and industry expertise. Consona serves more than 4,500 customers worldwide and across a variety of industries. Battery Ventures VI LP and Thoma Bravo LLC jointly own Consona. For further information, visit www.consona.com, e-mail infoATconsona.com, or call (888) 8 CONSONA.