Infor ERP SyteLine Helps Support and Sustain High Growth
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, today announced Bullet, a promotional products leader, has selected Infor ERP SyteLine to optimize business processes. Bullet has been growing at a very high rate and ERP SyteLine will enable Bullet to improve efficiency and increase profitability by supporting and sustaining their continued growth over the next three to five years.
Bullet has turned to ERP SyteLine to gain efficiencies in key business processes, including:
- Improved order turn-around time through increased production efficiency and streamlined warehouse management.
- Tighter process integration by streamlining and integrating work flow processes.
- Quicker response to customer demands through greater access to real-time information for planning and accuracy.
- Improved business decisions with real-time information flow, elimination of redundant processes and instantaneous financial information.
- Cost savings through the support of automated report generation and reduced management of orders and planning.
Bullet will use ERP SyteLine to configure and price products to better ensure accuracy and timeliness for each customized order. Bullet will also take advantage of Infor Warehouse Management to gain full visibility into inventory, reduce out-of-stock items, and improve physical management of inventory across multiple locations.
“It was becoming more difficult to keep pace with our antiquated software packages, so we engaged Panorama Consulting Group to help us identify the optimal solution to meet our needs,” said Michael Shield, VP Engineering and Process Improvement, Bullet. “From the onset of our search, it was clear that SyteLine was the solution that delivers processes built upon the needs of the customer, the flexibility and ease-of-use we need now, and a strong investment from Infor for the future.”
“Companies that experience high growth rates will leave profits on the table if they are unable to find a way to support increased demand with minimal increase on cost,” said Mark Humphlett, director, ERP Solution Marketing, Infor. “Infor ERP SyteLine helps companies like Bullet Line turn growth into profits by making their existing workforces more productive with built-in industry best practices and real-time flow of information across the organization.”
Bullet, a subsidiary of Polyconcept North America, is located in Miami, Florida and leads the promotional products industry with low prices, deep inventory, and 24-hour order turnaround. For over 30 years, Bullet has built its reputation on consistently providing superior service, reliability, and quality to promotional products distributors. In 2010, Bullet further demonstrated its commitment to those values by attaining membership in the Quality Certification Alliance (QCA), which promotes quality, safety, and integrity among suppliers in the promotional products industry. Bullet provides the largest selection of products in categories that include writing instruments, drinkware, tote bags, keytags, stationary, lighting, fitness & recreation, and travel accessories. To learn more about Bullet, visit www.bulletline.com.
Infor is a leading provider of business applications, with over 8,000 employees serving over 70,000 customers in 125 countries. Infor focuses on two core beliefs: the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor delivers software that is simple to buy, easy to deploy, and convenient to manage.
Infor’s focus on automating key business processes and integrating over 70 acquisitions of proven and widely deployed application products has served its customers well. These customers include:
- 8 of the top 10 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 80 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 19 of the top 35 retailers
- 9 of the top 20 electrical distributors
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- Over 1,100 apparel and footwear companies
- Over 1,100 state and local government agencies
- Over 3,000 financial services companies
- Over 7,000 machinery manufacturers
For additional information about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.