Panorama was key to making Samsonite’s ERP software selection and organizational change management initiatives successful. Their ERP expertise and methodologies are unparalleled.
Nick Macera, CIO
Compared to more technology-driven initiatives, digital transformations entail significantly more risk and change. As such, the people and business process aspects of your project are particularly important. Do you have a plan for managing change, addressing employees’ fears and mitigating risk?
We customize our approach to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Training, including technical/functional training and process training, to create end-user buy-in
- Workforce transition assessment
- Education about software benefits and reasons for its purchase
- Clarity about changed roles and responsibilities
- Engagement and accountability efforts
- Development of communication channels and materials
- Creation of a holistic entity (Center of Excellence) to provide support, guidance and oversight
- Tracking and monitoring results for continual fine-tuning and improvement
- An aerospace and defense organization determined that in order to achieve the most ERP ROI, it must address internal organizational issues prior to implementing the upgraded software.
- A professional services organization identified operational savings opportunities of 29-percent of total labor costs.
- A City Government realized quantifiable improvements in their change management process in less than two months after the start of the engagement.