After completing the previous deliverables, the organization will develop an overall strategy. Panorama will help to outline a three to five year plan for migrating the organization’s enterprise systems infrastructure, per the strategic framework defined throughout the project.
Items incorporated into the enterprise strategy include:
- Confirmation on consolidation, upgrade, or replacement of existing solutions
- Business case and implementation plan
- New systems integration with legacy systems
- Data consolidation and strategy
- Hardware upgrades needed to support new strategy
- Technical skills in the organization as it relates to potential changes
- Organizational change management activities to support the new plan moving forward
The outlined strategy will be documented, and will be able to serve as a reference for all IT projects moving forward.