Implementing software such as Epicor, Infor, SYSPRO or IFS can be very different than implementing a Tier I ERP solution. Each Tier II ERP vendor and their respective ERP packages offer unique challenges that need to be carefully managed during the system design, implementation and integration.
Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic PERFECT Path™ ERP Implementation Methodology and toolset, Panorama helps clients successfully plan, design and implement leading Tier II ERP solutions.
Elements of a Tier II ERP Implementation
- ERP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- Implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise with Epicor, Infor, Glovia, SYSPRO, IFS and other leading Tier II ERP systems
Panorama’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their Tier II ERP systems faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Panorama clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than average ERP implementations. Further, Panorama has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your Tier II project with certified functional experts. Find out more about leveraging our global network of consultants in the ERP staffing section.
Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery