Despite the potential business benefits of the software, an Oracle implementation can be challenging and complex. The flexibility of the Oracle’s ERP functionality can create unique challenges that need to be carefully managed during system design, implementation and integration.
Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic PERFECT Path ERP implementation methodology and toolset, Panorama helps clients successfully plan, design and implement Oracle products.
Elements of an Oracle Implementation
- Oracle implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- Oracle implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry accelerators and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business processes and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key Oracle EBS modules and bolt-on systems
Panorama’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their Oracle software faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Panorama clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than the average Oracle implementation. Further, Panorama has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your Oracle project with Oracle-certified functional experts. Find out more about leveraging our global network of Oracle consultants in the ERP staffing section.
Contact us to learn how our approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery