As an attorney or organization preparing for trial or investigating the feasibility of trial, Panorama’s independent team of experts will prove invaluable. We are called upon to investigate the feasibility of litigation, provide expert witness testimony and build background reporting for some of the industry’s highest-profile ERP lawsuits. We have worked with organizations ranging from multi-national conglomerates, to boutique and large law firms, as well as state offices of the Attorney General.
For a thorough and objective examination of evidence, attorneys and organizations rely on our proprietary PERFECT Assessment™ Methodology. With extensive vendor and implementation experience, our team thrives on helping attorneys and legal teams prepare for litigation, mediation or arbitration.
Panorama Consulting Solutions, has worked on some of the industry’s highest-profile and highest-value ERP lawsuits, including Lyons Magnus v. Fujitsu America, Partner Services v. Avanade, Kathy Pishghadamian v. Nicor Gas, Flotek Industries, v. CD Group, Midwest Tape LLC v. ESR Associates, Waste Management v. SAP, and Whaley Food Service Repairs v. Epicor, to name a few.
- Identification of discovery and fact-finding needs to build the strongest case possible
- Review and analysis of case documentation
- Leveraging benchmark research and experience to reach solid, data-driven conclusions
- Development of expert reports, findings and conclusions
- Provision of deposition and trial testimony, including arbitration, mediation and jury cases
- Litigation consulting to assess the strengths and weaknesses of a case
- Other litigation support, including analysis of opposing expert reports and preparing counsel for depositions and cross examination of opposing experts
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Breach of contract
- “Off-the-shelf” software capability misrepresentation and claims
- Undefined roles and poorly executed responsibilities (as related to the internal project team, VAR, ERP vendor, ERP consultant or system integrator)
- Lack of skills and competencies
- Poor project management
- Poor benefits realization
- Poor implementation planning, resourcing and budgeting
- Errors in customization
- Errors in integration
- ERP failure
- Operational disruption or loss related to the ERP system
Panorama developed a 70-page report for a government agency as the foundation for moving forward with its ERP lawsuit to recover tens of millions of dollars in consulting fees and lost system benefits.
- As an independent ERP software selection and implementation firm, we have hands-on experience with hundreds of software vendors.
- We have the expertise to handle complex, multi-national cases with team-based approach.
- Our firm is not tied to a single law firm or software vendor, allowing us to focus on all types of clients and industries.
- We are experienced in account management.
- We know how to provide the right level of communication to give the client a feeling of confidence but not interfere with their workload.
- Our wide breadth of resources provides expertise beyond a single expert, which is cost-effective for clients. We have multiple experts available for provision of reports, depositions and testimonies.
- We have the ability to scale for complex and fast-moving cases.
- We have been published and cited in hundreds of articles and publications, and our team members regularly speak at industry events to share ERP selection, implementation, project audit and project recovery best practices.
Speak with an expert now for a free consultation: