Our service offerings utilize Panorama’s proprietary PERFECT Methodology and represent our 360-degree focus on every task necessary to ensure that our clients achieve the most business benefits possible. Panorama’s services are beneficial to organizations just beginning an ERP project as well as those requiring assistance during or after the implementation process. Because we are technology-agnostic and well-versed in all of the major ERP systems, our expertise can be applied to any ERP engagement.
Assessment and Audit Services
Panorama’s PERFECT Methodologies
Each of Panorama’s service offerings follow our proprietary PERFECT ERP methodologies. Developed over years of ERP software selection and implementation projects, our methodologies provide the framework to ensure that each ERP initiative adheres to the guidelines, practices and principles necessary for ERP success. Read more about our methodologies below:
How Does Panorama Drive Successful ERP Projects?
To effectively meet and manage our clients’ needs, we employ a highly trained staff of ERP consultants full-time and leverage the skill sets of hundreds of ERP experts across the globe. Our average employee has more than 20 years of consulting experience and is extensively trained to help companies manage successful ERP software and transformation projects. Our consultants leverage Panorama’s proprietary and technology-agnostic methodologies, experience and research to make each client’s project a success.
What is 360-Degree Service?
Rather than focusing on one aspect of ERP implementation, Panorama has built its reputation by leveraging our experience in helping organizations before, during and after an ERP system deployment. Our 360-degree service methodologies and offerings allow organizations to:
- Implement ERP software on-time and on-budget
- Holistically address the business, organizational, process and technological aspects of a successful ERP software initiative
- Incorporate measurable operational and business process improvements into your ERP initiative
- Minimize business risk and disruption throughout the ERP implementation
- Maximize measurable business benefits after the ERP “go-live”
- Fix troubled or failed ERP implementations
- Panorama is completely independent and objective. We do not sell software and do not receive any kickbacks from software vendors. Our advice is based purely on the individual needs of each client.
- Our international team of on-site consultants has deep experience with more than 150 different ERP systems in dozens of industries. We have a strong understanding of how to leverage ERP technology to realize benefits and improve your business.
- We understand that ERP projects are not about technology – they are about improving business operations. Our industry experts leverage best practices to enable a transformation in business processes using ERP software.
- We are invested in our clients. Rather than taking a “one size fits all” approach, we spend the time necessary to thoroughly understand each client’s unique business and technology needs. We also intentionally limit our client load to provide outstanding focus and service to all of our projects.
- As the world’s leading independent provider of ERP consulting services, Panorama is a trusted source of research and best practice development. Our proprietary tools and methodologies help clients minimize costs and maximize benefits.
- While the market is full of lower-cost and lower-quality service providers, we provide measurable results and a return on investment that exceeds our fees. Always.
Contact us to learn more about our ERP consulting services.