In less than two weeks, Panorama will be kicking off its 2014 ERP Boot Camp and Vendor Showdown in Vail, Colorado. This three-day, interactive ERP training will give your team a chance to learn the fundamentals of ERP success from the top minds in the industry.
Beginning Sunday, February 2, ERP experts, vendors and attendees will be gathering at the Fireside Bar in Vail Cascade Resort for a Super Bowl celebration. The following day, in-depth training sessions and vendor demos conveniently begin at 10 a.m.
Besides our Super Bowl party, there are a variety of other compelling reasons to attend ERP Boot Camp:
1. You’ll learn in a relaxed, collaborative environment. Our unique set-up gives guests plenty of time to discuss, analyze and ask questions about their specific ERP challenges. Forget the giant auditoriums – ERP Boot Camp allows plenty of time for group critiques, networking and relationship-building. Presenters are incredibly accessible and the presentations are all interactive.
2. We’ll give you expert advice that you won’t hear anywhere else. Each of Panorama’s Boot Camps features a group of leading ERP industry experts, including its own independent team of consultants. We give guests the lowdown on everything from ERP selection to implementation to customization . . . and more!
3. You’ll enjoy scripted demos from top ERP vendors. In our ERP Vendor Showdown, seven top ERP vendors will present their unique software functionality. Vendors include Oracle JDE, SAP All in One, Netsuite, Sage X3, VAI, Infor SyteLine and Epicor.
4. Vail. If you have not been to Vail, CO, then Boot Camp is a great opportunity to visit this popular ski destination. Our schedule allows plenty of opportunity for skiing and exploring Vail’s shops, world class restaurants, bars and après-ski hot spots.
5. We’ll teach you about ERP failures to prepare you for ERP success! One of our most popular presentations covers the lessons learned from ERP implementation failures and lawsuits. Panorama’s expertise in salvaging failed ERP implementations and our expert witness work in ERP lawsuits gives us a breadth of knowledge to help you avoid the same pitfalls and build a framework for ERP success.
If you are not entirely convinced that your team is ready for ERP Boot Camp, more information, such as testimonials and a day-to-day agenda, can be found on our registration page. You can also learn more by emailing [email protected] or calling 720-515-1ERP (1377).