Poor organizational change is one of eight common failure points for organizations implementing ERP software. Watch this webinar clip to learn why:
Our independent analysis of ERP failures, revealed the following commonalities regarding change management and training:
- Identified internal organizational change management (OCM) team, but had very little user involvement throughout project
- OCM activities were complicated by constantly changing business processes and system design.
- Core team did not sufficiently understand system capabilities, which led to customization.
- Training was an afterthought rather than integral to the system.
- Trainees knowledge & retention was not tested.
- People were trained as generalists and had to sit through too much training.