An SAP implementation can be challenging, complex and a drain on your organization’s resources. The flexibility of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation and integration of SAP software.
Download our brochure to learn about our full SAP implementation service offerings.
Elements of an SAP Implementation
- SAP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- SAP implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- SAP training for end-users
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key SAP modules, including FICO, SD, MM, PP, CRM and others
Panorama’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their SAP software faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Panorama clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than the average SAP implementation. Further, Panorama has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your SAP project with SAP-certified functional experts. Find out more about leveraging our global network of SAP consultants in the SAP staffing section.
Contact us to learn how our one-stop approach to ERP consulting can maximize your ROI.
Panorama’s Core ERP Services and Offerings
- ERP Selection
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Selection
- ERP Vendor and Contract Negotiations
- IT Strategy
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Implementation Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP Expert Witness Testimony
- ERP Staffing
- On-Site ERP Training
- ERP Project Recovery