Five Customers Recognized for Gaining Competitive Benefits Through Improved Business Processes
Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online, cloud ERP for manufacturers, today announced that five of its customers have been selected by Manufacturing Executive to receive its 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 (ML100) Awards. Recipients include Cast Aluminum Solutions, Clips & Clamps Industries, EaglePicher Technologies, Hiawatha Rubber Company and Spring Dynamics Inc. All ML100 Award winners will be honored on May 2, 2012, at a gala reception during the Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Palm Beach, Fla., which takes place April 29-May 2, 2012.
The ML100 Awards, formerly known as the Progressive Manufacturing 100 (PM100) Awards, honor manufacturing companies and leaders for using advanced technology to achieve business transformations. All five customers are recognized under the Information Leadership category for the following key achievements through the implementation of Plex Online:
- Cast Aluminum Solutions achieved 25 percent increase in production and sales, 99 percent inventory accuracy and streamlined production.
- Clips & Clamps Industries replaced six disparate systems and achieved immediate return on investments.
- EaglePicher Technologies dramatically improved the speed and accuracy of its financial tracking and program management operations.
- Hiawatha Rubber Company developed product for a new market and improved inventory accuracy by 87 percent.
- Spring Dynamics Inc. improved traceability, inventory management, and resource forecasting and decreased inventory discrepancies from 5 percent to 1.5 percent.
“Keeping ahead of the competition and staying lean are critical challenges for today’s manufacturers,” said Plex Systems Vice President Patrick Fetterman. “We are pleased that our customers are being acknowledged for their successful efforts in transforming their operations through the implementation of cloud ERP.”