Three-day intensive ERP training event will be March 14, 15 and 16 in Denver, CO
Panorama Consulting Solutions, an independent enterprise resource planning (ERP) consulting firm, has opened registration for the upcoming session of its popular ERP Boot Camp to be held March 14, 15 and 16 in Denver, Colorado. The three-day training event will provide a comprehensive overview and analysis of ERP software selection, ERP implementation and organizational change management best practices gleaned from hundreds ERP system implementations at both public and private-sector organizations.
Facilitated by Eric Kimberling, president of Panorama Consulting Solutions, the event also will feature an array of industry experts, including ERP thought experts, software vendors and value-added resellers. Discussion topics and activities include:
- Fundamental principles of ERP selection and implementation
- Organizational change management in ERP implementations
- Common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
- ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
- Benefits and drawbacks of cutting-edge ERP options, including cloud ERP and hybrid deployment
- Implementation lessons learned from ERP failures and lawsuits
- Group critiques and assessments of implementation plans
- Interactive case studies and exercises
- Q&A sessions with expert panelists
- Networking opportunities with ERP consultants, software vendors and industry peers
“ERP implementations are not easy for any organization, but the ones who succeed are the ones who invest time and energy into making sure their leaders are trained to implement the system, manage the changes, and realize the business benefits possible,” said Kimberling. “Panorama’s ERP Boot Camp attendees gain the direction they need not only to ensure that their ERP implementations are successful, but that their systems continue to drive efficiency and deliver returns for years to come.”
The cost of the three-day session is $3,950 ($2,450 for existing Panorama clients). Early bird registration (until January 31) is $3,250. Interested parties can learn more about the event at //www.panorama-consulting.com/services/complementary-erp-consulting-services/erp-boot-camp/.
About Panorama Consulting Solutions
Panorama Consulting Solutions is an IT consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid- to large-sized organizations around the world. Independent of affiliation, Panorama facilitates the evaluation and selection of ERP software, manages ERP implementation, and expedites all related organizational change to ensure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP systems.