January 10, 2010 – Denver, Colorado – Panorama Consulting Group, an independent ERP consulting firm, today released the schedule for their 2010 webinar series on the selection, implementation, and usage of enterprise software solutions.
The multipart webinar series will feature topics that span across software solutions, software vendors, industries, functional areas, and geographical locations. Future topics will be added and announced accordingly.
2010 Enterprise Software Webinar Series
- Lessons Learned From Best-in-Class ERP Implementations on January 14, 2010
- Three Ways to Increase your Utilization and Results from JD Edwards on January 21, 2010
- Leveraging Government, Nonprofit, or Public Sector ERP Software to Transform Your Organization on January 28, 2010
- Tips For Selecting the Right ERP Software For Your Organization on February 4, 2010
- Tips to Leverage Manufacturing Software to Improve Your Operations on February 18, 2010
- Leveraging ERP To Transform Your Energy and Utilities Organization on March 4, 2010
- Tips to Leverage Distribution Software to Improve Your Operations on March 18, 2010
Webinar registration is currently open and is available on Panorama’s website in the resource center at //www.panorama-consulting.com/resource-center/erp-webinars/. As an additional courtesy to registrations, webinar podcast recordings, videos, and presentations are posted to the resource center.
About Panorama Consulting Group
Founded in 2005, Panorama Consulting Group is a niche-consulting firm specializing in enterprise resource planning solutions for mid-market companies globally. Independent of affiliation, Panorama helps companies in ERP software selection, ERP implementation, and organizational change management to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their newly purchased ERP system. More information is available at //www.panorama-consulting.com.