Oracle Service Cloud—a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution—has received a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) moderate provisional Authority to Operate (p-ATO) from the Joint Authorization Board (JAB), comprised of the Chief Information Officers (CIOs) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), and U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
- Oracle announced that Oracle Service Cloud—a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution—has received a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) moderate provisional Authority to Operate (p-ATO) from the Joint Authorization Board.
- The Oracle Service Cloud is Oracle’s premier Software as a Service (SaaS) solution providing the industry’s best in class customer service platform for enterprise customers. Oracle customers can deploy Oracle Service Cloud onto a robust, secure infrastructure hosting Oracle’s patented customer experience (CX) software applications in an environment accredited to FedRAMP-moderate specifications.
- Oracle Service Cloud has been granted a p-ATO by the FedRAMP’s Joint Authorization Board (JAB), the primary governance and decision-making body for the FedRAMP program. A JAB p-ATO provides a government wide view for security and stringent review by the JAB Technical Representatives from the DHS, DOD, and GSA. As a result, government customers can save time and money by leveraging Oracle’s JAB approval to grant their own authority to operate without having to go through a full certification and accreditation.
- The rigorous review of Oracle’s environment was completed by an accredited third-party organization at the FedRAMP moderate baseline level, for a SaaS offering using a community deployment model.
- Oracle is very excited to announce the Service Cloud p-ATO as we continue to work towards meeting our public sector customers’ demands for a highly secure, robust suite of cloud solutions built for government,” Aaron Erickson, Director of Government Innovation, Public Sector North America, Oracle.