Redwood Shores, Calif. – September 28, 2010
- Oracle has been named a Leader in Forrester Research Inc.’s, recent report, “The Forrester Wave™: Order Management Hubs (OMH), Q3 2010.”
- Forrester evaluated eight vendors against 112 criteria, categorized into three main groups: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence.
- According to Forrester, the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 received “top honors in this edition of the Forrester Wave evaluation of order management hubs.”
- Additionally, the Oracle E-Business Suite earned the highest marks for overall product vision and the top score in the product strategy and among the top scores for presentation framework categories.
- “The Forrester Wave™: Order Management Hubs (OMH), Q3 2010” states that: “Oracle delivers a rich go-to-market strategy for Oracle E-Business Suite with a significant majority of customer references providing a positive feedback on the overall solution.”
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM was also listed among the Leaders in Forrester’s assessment, achieving top scores in the data and infrastructure and among the top scores for presentation categories.
- Forrester notes in the report that: “Rich support for inbound order channels, opportunity to order capture, and data and infrastructure capabilities returned Oracle Siebel to the Leaders’ band.”
“It is becoming increasing difficult to efficiently and effectively manage the delivery of sales orders in a way that meets customer, partner and supplier expectations,” said Jennifer Sherman, Oracle senior director, product strategy. “We believe that Forrester’s positioning of Oracle as the market leader reflects our commitment to helping customers manage this complex process and our continued success in supporting both end-to-end ordering processes and order hub infrastructures.”
- The Forrester Wave™: Order Management Hubs (OMH), Q3 2010
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1
- Oracle Siebel
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.