Registration Now Open for New HR Industry Event Featuring Keynote by David Rock, Director of NeuroLeadership Institute
In a knowledge economy where up to 70 percent of an organization’s value is based on employee skills, organizations need advanced talent analytics, development and technology to navigate the current business landscape, make informed decisions, and help shape the future of their organizations. Oracle President Mark Hurd will address these topics in his keynote at the first ever Oracle HCM World conference in Las Vegas. At Oracle HCM World, Oracle will bring together HR practitioners and experts in a forum designed to collaborate on successful strategies for recruiting, learning, global HR, benefits and more.
- To empower HR professionals to take an even more strategic approach to talent, performance and workforce management, Oracle will host the Oracle HCM World conference February 4-6, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV at the Venetian Hotel.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd will deliver a keynote presentation on the role of big data in modern HR, including how to harness big data to align the workforce with business objectives. The keynote takes place on Wednesday, February 5, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.
- NeuroLeadership Institute Director, author, and leadership expert David Rock will address attendees in a welcome keynote, to share his vision for The Neuroscience of Leadership: A new science for leadership, generating real breakthroughs in developing leaders, driving performance and leading change.
- In addition, the conference will feature 100 sessions focused on all critical aspects of human resources, including an influencer panel discussion and keynotes by Gretchen Alarcon, vice president of Oracle HCM Strategy, and Chris Leone, senior vice president of Oracle Applications Development.
- Oracle HCM World will include strategic content for HR professionals and experts to learn tips, insight, and best practices across nine tracks:
- Modernizing Human Resources – Discover the Future of Work
- Architecture and Technology – Become Technically Smarter
- Global Human Resources – Your New System of Record
- Workforce Rewards – Motivate Your People
- Workforce Management – Manage Time, Measure Productivity
- Recruiting and Onboarding – Beyond your Online Profile
- Performance and Succession Planning – Build the Best Leaders
- Learning and Development – Build the Smartest Workforce
- Workforce Optimization and Analytics – Turn Numbers into Results
- To register, please visit http://www.oraclehcmworld.com/.
- Oracle encourages customers, partners and HR experts to share their knowledge at the event. The call for papers closes on November 15, 2013.
- The Oracle HCM World exhibition hall will provide attendees the opportunity to network with fellow HR professionals and see hands-on demos.
- Customers and partners who are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Oracle HCM World should visit the event page for more details and contact information.
“As industries, organizations and businesses change, so does HR and talent management strategy. At Oracle HCM World, Oracle can help organizations modernize HR through thought leadership and technology transformation,” said Gretchen Alarcon, vice president, Oracle Human Capital Management Strategy. “By highlighting key trends in human resources and the use of technology to solve real-world business challenges, HCM World will provide ample opportunity for attendees to bring tangible skills and insight back to their own organizations.”