Redwood Shores, Calif. – June 16, 2010
- To help organizations obtain up-to-the-minute information about their project portfolios, and in turn make better project investment decisions, Oracle today announced availability of Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics.
- Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics is a new business intelligence solution that enables organizations to identify issues and uncover trends to reveal valuable insights into project and program performance.
- This new solution provides management-by-exception capabilities through interactive dashboard reports, enabling organizations to benefit from enterprise-level reporting across the portfolio and insight into project trends and history.
- The solution enables users to conduct root cause analysis and take corrective actions by drilling directly from the Oracle Primavera P6 Analytics dashboard into Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management solution.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics Details and Features
- With more than 80 standard pre-built analytical views, Primavera P6 Analytics users can quickly identify projects that do not align to strategic objectives, are over-budget or under-performing, and then make the necessary course corrections. If needed, companies can add to the pre-built views by quickly and easily customizing additional views and dashboards.
- A common Web-based portal helps ensure that users can quickly and easily access and navigate their dashboards and reports.
- The solution is based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (Oracle BI EE), which helps ensure that Primavera P6 Analytics leverages best in class BI technology that reduces implementation time for future integrations.
- Oracle BI EE’s ability to support Oracle and non-Oracle applications and data sources enables Primavera P6 Analytics to match project data with information from different systems in the enterprise, such as financial and customer data, enabling organizations to create a single source of truth for their projects and programs.
- By providing transparency into project portfolio performance and a single source of truth, Primavera P6 Analytics adds value to existing Oracle Primavera P6 Project Portfolio Management deployments by enabling managers to identify greater efficiencies and potential ROI on their projects.
“Without clear visibility into project trends and issues, it is very difficult for organizations to efficiently manage the performance of their project portfolios,” said Joel Koppelman, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle’s Primavera Global Business Unit. “The addition of Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics to Oracle’s enterprise-class PPM suite helps overcome this challenge by significantly reducing project portfolio management blind spots. Furthermore, with pre-built analytics and flexible and intuitive dashboards, organizations can immediately begin to realize greater efficiencies through a level of transparency and visibility that was simply not possible until today.”
- Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Primavera P6 Analytics Datasheet
- EPPM Blog
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.