Redwood Shores, Calif. – July 15, 2010
- Operational Risk & Regulation (formerly OpRisk & Compliance) readers once again ranked Oracle Financial Services Software as a leader for compliance software based on the publication’s 2010 Annual Compliance Software Survey.
- The publication’s readers named Oracle (including Sun) as a leading vendor across seven of the survey’s eight compliance software categories. No other vendor achieved this distinction in the 2010 survey.
- Oracle ranked first for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) software products and ranked second for the overall Compliance 20, as well as in the anti-money laundering (AML), Sarbanes-Oxley, and regulatory reporting solution categories.
- The survey results also recognized Oracle in the compliance monitoring and control and anti-fraud product categories and recognized Oracle’s Sun products in the e-mail archiving, data storage and recovery tools category.
- Operational Risk & Regulation compiles its compliance software rankings based on the results of a survey of its readers from financial institutions around the globe.
- Respondents selected their top five companies in eight compliance product categories: AML; anti-fraud; GRC; Sarbanes-Oxley; compliance monitoring and control; regulatory reporting; spreadsheet products; and e-mail archiving, data storage and reporting.
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications suite offers the industry’s most complete and fully integrated portfolio of analytical solutions covering enterprise risk, performance management, regulatory compliance and customer insight. The suite includes Oracle Reveleus analytical applications for multi-jurisdictional Basel II compliance and risk management, as well as the Oracle Mantas Behavior Detection Platform, the industry’s most comprehensive solution for anti-money laundering, detecting risk and enhancing customer relationships.
“Achieving enterprise-wide visibility into risk and compliance has become a high priority for today’s financial institutions. In this quest, they seek a technology partner that can deliver proven and best-of-breed solutions across the entire risk management and compliance spectrum. The results of Operational Risk & Regulation’s 2010 compliance software rankings reflect the financial services community’s confidence in Oracle to deliver end-to-end solutions that yield unprecedented visibility and value,” said S. Ramakrishnan, group vice president and general manager, Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications.
- View the full results
- Oracle in Financial Services
- Follow Oracle Financial Services on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Financial Services Community on Facebook
- Look for Oracle Financial Services on YouTube
About Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited (referred to as “Oracle Financial Services Software”) (Reuters: ORCL.BO & ORCL.NS) is a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle. For more information, visit www.oracle.com/financialservices.
Oracle is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.