- To help organizations leverage supply chain planning to achieve business goals, Oracle today announced a relationship with Oliver Wight, a global business management consulting and education firm, to help provide sales and operations planning expertise specifically designed for Oracle Value Chain Planning customers.
- Oliver Wight delivers a highly focused, short-term program that empowers organizations to tune mission-critical business processes enhancing the value of Oracle’s leading sales and operations planning (S&OP) applications.
- Oliver Wight FastTrack S&OP combines education, process design workshops, executive coaching and software tools to improve communication and help senior management put people, processes and tools in place to lead companies to best-practice integrated business planning.
- Oliver Wight’s consulting services are complementary to the software implementation services supplied by Oracle and partners who are certified in the Oracle PartnerNetwork, as well as product-specific courses offered by Oracle University. Oliver Wight’s services offer Oracle customers additional ways to reap the most benefits from their S&OP applications.
- Oracle’s best-in-class Value Chain Planning solutions, which include Oracle Demantra Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning, Oracle Demantra Demand Management and Oracle Rapid Planning, help enable companies to use current and actionable data to optimize operations, manage supply chain risks and increase supply chain responsiveness.
- Oliver Wight is a Gold level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- “To advance our successful business process transformation, we leveraged best-in-class technology from Oracle, as well as industry best practice expertise from Oliver Wight,” said Randall Wood, staff vice president, Leggett & Platt. “Together, Oracle and Oliver Wight have enabled us to transform our planning systems to next-generation sales and operations planning that support significantly improved decision making.”
- “Oracle has incredible tools and processes in place to help companies implement best practice sales and operations planning and effectively position them to continue the journey to integrated business planning,” said Terry Johnson, principal, Oliver Wight. “We’re proud to offer coaching services tailored for Oracle Applications and believe our services will complement Oracle’s solutions perfectly.”
- “Contrary to the message in some competitive ads, Oracle believes that the best run companies actually run S&OP, and not just old-style ERP,” said Jon Chorley, vice president, Oracle Product Strategy. “We also believe that successful S&OP requires People, Process and Tools, all working together. Our customers bring the People, and Oliver Wight and Oracle will empower them with best-in-class S&OP Processes and Tools.”
- Oracle Value Chain Planning
- Oracle Sales and Operations Planning
- Oracle Value Chain Planning Blog
- Join the Oracle VCP Community on Facebook
- Follow Oracle VCP on Twitter
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oliver Wight
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.