Redwood Shores, Calif. – January 10, 2011
- To help organizations derive greater insight from information in their SAP systems, Oracle today introduced Oracle® Financial Analytics for SAP – one of the many modules of the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications product family.
- Available today as a part of Oracle BI Applications Release 7.9.7, Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP helps financial and executive teams to improve cash flow and profitability by extending complete financial analysis to SAP systems while dramatically reducing the complexity and costs of integrating information from SAP.
- Deployed at 2,500-plus organizations globally, Oracle BI Applications are comprehensive, prebuilt analytic applications for Oracle and third-party applications that enable customers to proactively make informed, actionable decisions and drive toward optimized performance across the enterprise.
Extending Intelligence to SAP Financial Accounting via Oracle Financial Analytics
- Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP includes a pre-packaged ABAP code compliant adapter and is certified with Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition to integrate SAP Financial Accounting data directly with the analytic application.
- Oracle Financial Analytics assists front-line managers to improve financial performance and decision-making with comprehensive, timely and role-based information on their departments’ expenses and revenue contributions.
- Beyond offering financial managers hundreds of key performance indicators, role-based dashboards, and more than 200 reports, Oracle Financial Analytics delivers prebuilt integration, metadata mapping, metrics and an analytic data model enabling users to speed deployment time and help reduce overall total cost of ownership.
- Helping to integrate SAP financial data and disparate third-party data sources is Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition which delivers fast, efficient loading and transformation of timely data into a data warehouse environment through its high-performance Extract Load and Transform (E-LT) technology.
ERP, CRM and Industry-Specific Intelligence for Oracle and Third-Party Applications
- Oracle BI Applications modules span beyond financials – and are also available for Procurement and Spend, Projects, Supply Chain and Order Management, Human Resources, Sales, Service, Marketing, Loyalty, Price, Contact Center Telephony, and a range of vertical industries.
- Oracle BI Applications are built on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, a complete, integrated and scalable suite of BI products for customers to achieve better business visibility and alignment.
“Organizations that rely on SAP Financial Accounting can now turn to Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP to further improve business visibility and align decision-making,” said Paul Rodwick, vice president of Product Management, Oracle Business Intelligence. “For years, SAP customers have used Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition to deliver complete, relevant insight across their organizations. Having prebuilt analytic applications to support the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise, Oracle’s Siebel CRM and Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, it was natural to extend that support to SAP with Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP.”
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence
- About Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Oracle BI Applications Data Sheets
- Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition
- Follow Oracle EPM&BI on Twitter
- Download free evaluation version of Oracle BI Applications. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.