Sage North America recently announced Sage ERP X3 V6.2 with new features designed to improve business insight, increase efficiencies, and scale with a business as it grows. As part of the Sage ERP portfolio, Sage ERP X3 is a full-service enterprise management software system for global mid-market companies designed to support the most elaborate business processes, while remaining cost-effective, quick to implement and simple to use.
Businesses can rely on Sage ERP X3 to handle the complexities of their operations and processes while powering the growth of their company. By significantly simplifying the management of international operations, this new version allows businesses to run a global organization from one single instance of the system, while complying with the local regulations and business rules of each country in which they conduct business.
Sage ERP X3 V6.2 also presents Sage Visual Processes, a new method to access the ERP through simple, intuitive visual process flows. Now, users no longer need to toggle between multiple modules or deal with cumbersome menu choices. Further, through the Sage Enterprise WebTop, ease of use and collaboration are enhanced with mobile access to key areas. More improvements include user-defined dashboards and a powerful, embedded Business Intelligence engine, providing business leaders with deep business insight at all times. Also offered in a preconfigured version, Sage ERP X3 V6.2 Standard Edition is designed to accelerate implementation and bring best practices to businesses with limited IT resources.
“Sage ERP X3 was designed to offer flexibility, mobility, and simplicity in both the use and the implementation,” said Laurie Schultz, SVP and General Manager for Sage Business Solutions’ mid-market ERP. “Our extensive research of midsized businesses has provided us with a close understanding of their unique needs, and this has helped drive the upward trajectory of Sage ERP X3 in the upper mid-market space in North America. Businesses in the chemicals, food & beverage, hard goods manufacturing, life sciences, and wholesale distribution markets will benefit from Sage ERP X3’s deep functionality.”
Ms. Schultz continued: “By providing partners with the resources and means to remain competitive, our channel partners will also realize benefits from this new release. In packaging Sage ERP X3 together with implementation and methodology tools alongside the sales, training, and marketing tools, we’ve armed partners with everything they need to simplify implementation and make it cost-effective to work with.”
“The robustness and reliability of Sage ERP X3 keeps our business running efficiently and without disruptions,” commented Fabrice Filiolini, Information Technology Manager at Boiron, world leader in homeopathic pharmaceuticals serving retail and pharmacy channels nationwide. Boiron is currently using Sage ERP X3 V6.0. “Additionally, we’ve taken advantage of Sage ERP X3’s integration feature where we can now have a centralized location to view insight into our business all at once.”
Sage ERP X3 facilitates businesses to:
Streamline operations and make better-informed decisions with:
- Multi-legislation management supports multi-country operations within one single ERP solution providing complete visibility over company activity in real-time.
- Sub-contracting management allows companies to outsource all or part of their production, from simple assemblies to complex creations. This function manages and controls all flows between the subcontractor and the contractor.
- Manufacturing project management organizes a project from quote to production and is integrated into the company’s processes to ensure precise budget monitoring, 360 degree visibility within a project, and accurate traceability of a project’s progress.
Increase their efficiencies with improved usability using:
- Sage Search, an innovative tool that facilitates system-wide, unified search through a simple search box accessible from any screen of the system. Powered by Exalead, Sage Search produces at-a-glance scanning of results, one-click access to related content, and true real-time search.
- Sage Enterprise Webtop allows users, including mobile and external ones, to connect to Sage ERP X3 through personalized dashboards and portable widgets. By leveraging the Netvibes publishing platform, Sage Enterprise Webtop enables all users to directly participate in key business processes via a secure access to Sage ERP X3 data and workflows from any mobile device, as well as access to public, business or personal information (such as RSS feeds, social media, videos and more) via a personalized dashboard.
- Sage Visual Processes: Role-based, visual process flows for simple navigation and quality procedures
Remain cost-effective with a choice of two Sage ERP X3 editions:
- The Standard Edition of Sage ERP X3 is a preconfigured solution and implementation framework designed to maximize efficiency in businesses with fewer than 50 users, standard industry processes, and limited IT resources. It employs simple ergonomics to ensure users quickly become accustomed to the system and contains preset elements that represent customer best practices, helping companies to ‘go live’ quickly. Preconfigured elements include a role-based portal with 16 predefined roles, a library of over 200 standard visual process flows, predefined statistics and reports as well as a setup wizard tool, data migration tools and plug-and-play functionality.
- The Premium Edition of Sage ERP X3 is ideal for businesses with many enterprise-specific specific processes or global operations. It is a tailored solution with an extensive choice of components for advanced business processes, extended connectivity and volume processing.
Supported by Alliances
The launch of v6.2 is supported by existing alliances with Talend and Verteego. With Talend users benefit from productivity gains achieved by faster exchanges (migration, extraction and synchronization) as well as the integration of Sage products with third party products via SDATA*. Verteego provides a greenhouse gas management solution that can be interfaced with Sage ERP X3 to automate the carbon accountability process. The solution keeps carbon accounting in real time in order to support measurement and reporting on a company’s carbon footprint and actions taken to reduce emissions.
About Sage ERP
The extensive heritage and ecosystem of Sage ERP enables Sage to offer cost-effective, end-to-end solutions that are simple to use and span the diverse needs of mid-sized businesses across virtually every industry. As one of the largest selections of scalable, integrated ERP software solutions available, the Sage ERP portfolio includes Sage ERP Accpac, Sage ERP MAS, and Sage ERP X3. Sage ERP is designed to work the way each business needs it to, providing the necessary tools to help businesses select, plan, and implement their ideal mix of solutions. Together with over 5000 channel partners, Sage is committed to delivering an extraordinary experience to its more than 3.2 million customers in North America.