ATLANTA – Apr 06, 2010 – Infor, the leading provider of business software for mid-market customers, today announced success of its North American channel recruitment drive. Since the launch of the drive in December 2008, 25 companies with deep knowledge of a variety of specific industries and a strong understanding of enterprise software for mid-sized companies have become Infor Channel Partners. The success of the recruitment drive results from the tools Infor provides to help partners succeed and the high sales potential from Infor’s innovative products.
25 new Infor channel partners selling multiple solutions to specific industries.
Infor’s new channel partners sell, implement and support:
- Infor ERP software into the discrete manufacturing, food and beverage, textiles, job shop, and high tech and electronics industries.
- Infor PM software for performance management into the financial industry.
- Infor EAM software for asset management into the manufacturing, fleet management and information technology industries.
- Infor channel partners have access to world class training and support, providing opportunities to build market share, boost sales skills, and improve profit margins by capitalizing on Infor’s innovative product strategy.
- Becoming an Infor channel partner offers companies multiple opportunities for growth, including market leading products, marketing tools, sales and lead generation assistance, and training and education with Infor product experts.
- Infor is also successfully recruiting new channel partners in EMEA and South America.
- Chief Strategy Officer Bruce Richardson will host a webinar for prospective Infor channel partners on Thursday, April 29.
What Others Say
“Infor has built a strong portfolio of solutions to meet the specific needs of companies in the mid-market,” said Albert Pang, research director, IDC. “Leveraging channel partners with deep domain expertise is the right strategy for Infor to expand its reach into this market segment while ensuring that customers’ business needs are understood and addressed with optimal software and service.”
“Because of our experience and success as an Infor channel partner in other regions, it was a strategic move for our ongoing success and growth to expand our relationship with Infor to North America,” said Rishi Bansal, vice president, Global Business, Merino Consulting Services. “We selected to work with Infor because of the development and educational tools that Infor provides its partners as well as the continuous innovation that keeps Infor software at the top of mid-sized companies’ short-lists.”
What We Say
“Being selective and partnering with companies that understand and can quickly implement software products to address the pain points of our customer base is a key component of our customer-centric approach to business software,” said Dennis Michalis, senior vice president, Infor. “Knowledgeable channel partners enable us to couple the benefits of robust solutions from a global leader with the focus and attention of a local player, providing a unique and positive experience for our customers.”
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Registration for Bruce Richardson webinar
- Infor Channel Partners
- Infor Channel Partner program brochure
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with its business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that’s simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries and 8,000+ employees stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.