BOSTON and SAN MATEO, Calif. — October 21, 2010 —NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced details of the industry’s leading user conference for professional services business: NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit 2010. The three-day event will be held November 1-3 at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, and will include valuable thought leadership, training, and networking opportunities for services-oriented companies seeking to leverage the power of cloud computing to survive and thrive in the current challenging economic environment.
As the leader in cloud-based professional services automation (PSA) and services resource planning software (SRP), NetSuite OpenAir’s Services Summit is a vital destination for all users of NetSuite’s cloud solutions for service-based businesses. Leading companies such as Siemens, Celerant and Bearing Point will share their first-hand experiences and best practices for managing their services organizations in the cloud. For more information and to register for NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit 2010, please visit http://www.openair.com/Summit.
NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit 2010 is driven entirely by the needs of today’s professional services companies, fostering an environment of collaboration and cooperation. With price pressures increasing on a growing number of product-oriented businesses, the true future profit center for many companies may lie in the service division. Companies with strong services experience, and those just recognizing the value of a profit-oriented service bureau, can benefit equally from the Summit. This year’s event places a strong emphasis on one-on-one training and engagement sessions, real-world case study successes, and an in-depth understanding of the strategies services firms can employ to optimize their results on every dimension.
Key events on the NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit 2010 agenda include:
- A product roadmap session hosted by Ed Marshall, VP of Product Strategy, NetSuite Services, and Dan Grace, Director of Product Management, NetSuite Services. Visitors will be the first to learn how NetSuite’s services products will evolve in the coming year.
- An expert user track focused on the needs of experienced, advanced NetSuite OpenAir users who want to share tactics for taking their implementation to the next level. These roundtable discussions will focus on proven techniques to improve invoicing, integration, reporting, user interfaces, and more.
- Multiple sessions focused on the intricacies of compliant revenue recognition strategies, and how NetSuite products can help automate revenue recognition in the cloud.
- A “diagnostic check,” hosted by Read Norton, Director of Professional Services, NetSuite OpenAir, to help organizations with more than one year of experience understand if they are getting the most from their professional services automation solution.
- Numerous panel discussions and case study presentations powered by successful NetSuite OpenAir users.
With an executive track, user track, and expert track, NetSuite OpenAir Services Summit 2010 offers dozens of sessions of interest to every constituent in a professional services organization, making this the premiere destination for services strategists and practitioners. Additionally, the NetSuite Services team will be on-hand to meet users, offer sneak peeks at upcoming application enhancements, and guide the fine-tuning of best practices adoption and business results.
For more information about NetSuite Inc., please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.