SAN MATEO, Calif. and SINGAPORE — 21 September, 2010 —NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the details of a special Singapore-based event designed to help businesses in the region tap into the power of cloud computing solutions to run their global business operations while slashing IT costs and driving high performance. The event will be co-hosted by regional IT services powerhouse NCS, whose CEO, Chia Wee Boon, will join NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson to highlight the huge potential for cloud computing to transform Asian businesses. The event will be held on 6 October 2010 from 15:30 – 19:30 at the Fullerton Hotel, Singapore. For more information and to RSVP for this free event, please visit here.
This special invitation-only event should be of particular interest to companies seeking to streamline business processes and lower IT costs. Presentations and technology demonstrations will focus on how cloud business management suites combining financials, CRM and Ecommerce are delivering real-time global business management and financial consolidation to mid-sized companies with multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. In addition, business executives seeking efficient, green solutions, especially those with multi-subsidiary, multi-national or multi-currency operations, will particularly benefit from the seminar. NCS CEO Chia Wee Boon will present a special keynote entitled “Embracing A Winning Cloud.”
There will also be a panel discussion at the event where business leaders from regional-based companies will detail their first-hand cloud computing experiences and best practice.
Attendees will come away with actionable knowledge about business cloud computing, including:
- What cloud computing is, and what it means to the modern enterprise
- How companies of all sizes are slashing IT costs and improving performance with cloud solutions
- Why cloud computing is the faster, cheaper, greener and more efficient way to deploy ERP
- Strategies to manage multi-subsidiary and multi-national operations, including superior global visibility without sacrificing local control
- How to simplify multi-currency financial consolidation
- How to gain a competitive advantage with real-time analytics, executive dashboards and continuous planning capabilities
- How your business can painlessly move to the cloud
NetSuite Inc. is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites. NetSuite enables companies to manage core key business operations in a single system, which includes accounting/ERP, customer relationship management (CRM), and Ecommerce. NetSuite’s patent-pending “real-time dashboard” technology provides an easy-to-use view into up-to-date, role-specific business information. For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
For information about NetSuite Singapore, visit www.netsuite.com.sg.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.