Redwood Shores, CA – July 14, 2010
- Gartner, Inc. recently positioned Oracle’s Siebel CRM in the Leaders Quadrant of its 2010 reports “Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management” (1) and “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers” (2).
- Gartner Magic Quadrants position vendors within a particular market segment based on their completeness of vision and their ability to execute on that vision.
Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management
According to Gartner, the leaders in CRM Multichannel Campaign Management, “consistently do considerably better in overall campaign management performance for basic and advanced campaign management, as well as for integration with e-marketing. Leaders have high market visibility, high market penetration, strong market momentum and a strategic vision for growing the campaign management business.”
Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Center
According to Gartner, the leaders in CRM Customer Service Contact Centers, “demonstrate market-defining vision and the ability to execute against that vision through products, services, demonstrable sales figures and solid new references for multiple geographies and vertical industries. Clients report that the vendors deliver a high level of value and return on their commitment. The development team has a clear vision of the implications of business rules, and the impact of social networking on customer service requirements. A characteristic of a leader is that clients look to the vendor for clues as to how to innovate in customer service. The vendor does not necessarily drive a customer toward vendor lock-in, but rather provides openness to an ecosystem. When asked, their clients reply that this product has affected the organization’s competitive position in their markets and helped lower costs.”
Oracle’s Siebel CRM Helps Marketers Manage Customer Engagement
- Helping organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top and bottom-line growth, Oracle’s Siebel CRM delivers a combination of transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
- Oracle’s Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite empowers B2B and B2C organizations with actionable insight delivered to all members of the marketing organization that is tailored to the needs of business and consumer marketers across more than 20 industries.
“We are very pleased that Oracle’s Siebel CRM is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, providing what we believe is further confirmation of the world’s most comprehensive CRM answer for business,” said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. “In our assessment, these recent reports detail not only Oracle’s Siebel CRM industry placement, but also the immense value delivered to organizations.”
- Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management
- Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers
- Oracle’s Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM
(1) Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management,” by Adam Sarner, May 13, 2010.
(2) Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Centers,” by Michael Maoz, April 9, 2010
About the Magic Quadrant
The Gartner Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc., and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle’s Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.