London, UK, Aug. 26, 2010 – Lawson has announced several winners of its global channel partner awards, four of the partners will receive “Platinum Partner” status, with two of the partners receiving a special award for their performance as best performing new channel partners.
Lawson presented the winners of the Channel Partner Awards 2010 at its European Sales Kick Off in Berlin, Germany. The winners include:
- Alfa-Beta Solutions, the Netherlands – Global Partner of the year, platinum partner status and in recognition of net new customer deals and leading channel partner performance.
- Encompass Solutions Inc. – Americas Partner of the year, platinum partner status and in recognition of net new customer deals and leading channel partner performance in the Americas.
- Lawson Thailand – Asia Pacific Partner of the year, platinum partner status and in recognition of net new customer deals and strong channel partner performance in Asia-Pacific.
- Accentia, Middle East – In recognition of net new customer deals, achieving platinum partner status.
- Datasys, Italy – Best new channel partner performance in Europe
- Sabre – Best new channel partner performance in Asia Pacific
“Channel partners play a key role in our global corporate strategy. We believe it is important to give our top-performing partners the recognition they deserve and we want to reward not only license revenue contribution, but also excellent service and strong local relationships. I would particularly like to highlight the success of the Global Channel Partner of the Year, Alfa Beta Solutions, based in the Netherlands. Alfa Beta Solutions has been a respected and long standing channel partner of Lawson for several years. Their laser focus on the food & beverage sector has been instrumental in them achieving their success and they are a perfect example of a highly successful industry focused partner. Our key objective for the coming year is to take our channel business to new heights through increased industry focus and provide our customers with increased levels of satisfaction“, said Eric Verniaut, executive vice president of M3 industries, Lawson.