AMR Supply Chain Executive Conference, Scottsdale, AZ., June 2, 2010
Just the facts:
- Kinaxis announces its newly launched No Risk Deployment offering, which gives prospects the option to ‘try before they buy’ RapidResponse™, the Company’s on-demand service for supply chain management and S&OP.
- With this radical approach, prospective customers, who have grown weary of failed supply chain and S&OP IT projects, can make an informed decision about their purchase after experiencing the service first-hand.
- Through this program, Kinaxis will deploy its standard RapidResponse, service for one data source. After evaluating the service for 30 days, companies can choose to either exercise a one-time walk away privilege without penalty, or continue with the on-demand service agreement.
- Kinaxis is also proud to be the presenting sponsor of the Supply Chain Top 25 Awards Dinner on June 2nd, where CEO, Doug Colbeth will formally introduce the program to an audience of supply chain leaders.
Quotes attributable to Doug Colbeth, president, chief executive officer and chairman of the board, Kinaxis:
“What better way for our prospects to confirm the merits of our service then to see it for themselves before they invest. With this offering, we are telling customers ‘let us prove it first’. No catch. We are just that confident.”
“Supply chain IT projects have left behind a legacy of failure, frustration and inequity between vendors and customers. Our objective is to alleviate any concerns on the part of our potential customers, of realizing less than desirable implementation results, or of spending unnecessarily on ‘shelf-ware’. This model is a testament to the confidence we have in our RapidResponse service for quickly delivering tangible value and measureable ROI results. We challenge other enterprise solution vendors to make this same offer.”
“The AMR Supply Chain Executive Conference, and the Supply Chain Top 25 dinner in particular, is an ideal time to introduce this program. This event is about honoring leadership and innovation. We are honored to be associated with the event and are eager to play our part in advancing the discipline, both in terms of the solutions we deliver, but also in how we deliver them. Today’s announcement represents a continued commitment to setting ourselves apart from the stereotype of traditional supply chain planning software.”
A video of Doug Colbeth discussing the No Risk Deployment offering can be found on the Supply Chain Expert Community.
The standard 90-day RapidResponse deployment includes:
- Out-of-the box functionality
- Integration and validation of data from one data source
- Full training and support
Once the 30 day confirmation period expires, and the customer has not exercised their walk-away right, customers can choose to extend their service to;
- include data from multiple sources,
- meet specific configuration needs, and/or
- employ additional professional service packages to solve specific supply chain and S&OP challenges with added functionality.
RapidResponse is used by world leading manufacturing companies to improve supply chain efficiency and customer service levels. Over 30,000 users (including many SAP and Oracle customers) are taking advantage of the multi-enterprise supply chain visibility, human collaboration and analytical speed through our leading in-memory database technology, that’s required to make a plan and keep it on track.
For more information, Kinaxis representatives will be available on-site at booth #5 at the AMR Supply Chain Executive Conference in Scottsdale, AZ.
If you are trying to manage supply chain volatility and complexity — the new normal in supply chains —and are thinking ‘there’s got to be a better way,’ there is. With a single on-demand service, you can tackle the multitude of supply chain management and S&OP challenges that threaten your financial and operations performance on a daily basis. Mid-market and enterprise companies use RapidResponse to make decisions quickly, collaboratively, and directly in line with their objectives of increasing customer service and reducing inventory. You too can join over 30,000 users across a broad range of industries, including aerospace & defense, consumer products, high tech electronics, industrial, and life sciences, that are already realizing a competitive advantage by leveraging RapidResponse for collaborative planning, continuous performance management, and rapid response to plan variances. Learn more about RapidResponse, or join the industry discussions on our Supply Chain Expert community at: http://community.kinaxis.com/.
About the AMR Supply Chain Executive Conference
The future direction of the supply chain industry will be examined at the AMR Research Supply Chain Executive Conference, June 2-4, at the Phoenician Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. Supply chain executives are looking ahead to a smarter, more-connected and more-sustainable physical and information infrastructure as they plan for 2010 and beyond. This means new business opportunities for industrial manufacturers as well as new challenges for consumer and retail leaders who must master a very different global supply network. AMR analysts and industry leaders from across sectors will look ahead at what this new infrastructure means to business growth