IQMS Continues its 10-Year Streak of Double Digit Growth with a Record Number of New Clients, Employee Hires and Industry Accolades in 2011
IQMS, a leader in the design and development of manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, today announced its record breaking 2011 year in review. The underlying trend of 2011 at IQMS was expansion, demonstrated by an organic 24-percent revenue increase over 2010 and double digit hiring gains in all departments. Other notable IQMS expansion included:
- New Clients: IQMS partnered with 58 new clients in 2011. Spanning the globe and covering the gamut of manufacturing industries, these new customers found IQMS to be the only solution for their business needs. Additionally, new user license and supplemental module purchases rose 43-percent over 2010 as existing IQMS customers more fully adopted the EnterpriseIQ suite of products and discontinued their legacy third-party application software.
- New Manufacturing Industries: IQMS has continued its expansion into a wide variety of industries including automotive suppliers, medical devices and assemblies, food and pharmaceutical packaging, electronics, recreational goods and trailer manufacturing.
- MES, Automation and Mobility Innovation: A slew of new and enhanced MES and mobility applications for smart phones and tablets were developed in 2011 to provide greater shop floor control. IQMS customers are now experiencing increased communication between their enterprise and IQMS’ comprehensive ERP software from anywhere at any time.
- Industry Accolades: 2011 bestowed a multitude of awards on both IQMS and its clients. IQMS won The Stevie’s American Business Award for Best New Manufacturing Product of the Year and made its debut appearance on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies list. IQMS client, Steinwall Scientific, beat out Kodak and IBM to take the highest achiever honor at Managing Automation’s PM100 awards and custom manufacturer, Plastikos, Inc., took home the Plastics News Processor of the Year award (where all three finalists were IQMS clients).
- Company Assets: Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) in 2011 was 28-percent and will be utilized for IQMS’ continued commitment to reinvestment. In 2011, reinvestment efforts included a 36-percent increase in employees across every department, including IQMS’ global offices. IQMS also acquired adjacent land for corporate headquarter campus development and has started plans on a second 30,000 square foot building, effectively doubling the IQMS footprint.
“IQMS has accomplished an expansive year and we anticipate continued growth in 2012,” said Randy Flamm, president and founder of IQMS. “Our clients continue to report a steady uptick in business, we are planning our much anticipated 2012 User Group Conference and we have multiple shop floor automation projects in development that further define us as manufacturing ERP MES leaders.”