ATLANTA – Oct 27, 2010 – Infor, the leading provider of business software for mid-market companies, introduced many new growth opportunities to more than 325 channel partners from around Europe, Middle East and Africa at its annual EMEA Channel Partner Conference at Hotel L’Impérial Palace in Annecy, France on September 29th.
- Key speeches delivered by executives from Infor and Microsoft explained how Infor, partners and customers will benefit from the new strategic technology agreement which incorporates a close alignment of Microsoft technologies and tools within Infor solutions.
- Infor also showcased the importance of Microsoft involvement to its customer-centric approach to software, which boasts a unified user experience; interoperability across on-premise and cloud-based applications and out-of-the-box content to reduce implementation times.
- Jean-Philippe Pommel, Infor’s vice president of EMEA Channel Operations delivered a 12-month review of Infor’s successful partner business, with particular focus on Infor ERP and FMS SunSystems solutions, which account for approximately 60 percent of channel revenues.
- In addition, Pommel outlined Infor’s plans to grow its EMEA channel operations by introducing a number of key initiatives over the next 12 months, including the following:
- A campaign to recruit partners for Infor ERP VISUAL to cover the lower end of the ERP mid-market across EMEA, and to sell and service Infor FMS SunSystems in different geographies.
- Pommel encouraged partners to make use of the following two key Infor programs:
- Infor Flex, which is a cost-efficient way for eligible customers to upgrade or exchange their existing solutions.
- Infor Reconnect, which provides qualifying off-support customers with an attractive option to reactivate support and leverage the many benefits of being on maintenance.
- Another important development highlighted was Infor24, the new cloud offering from Infor. Currently Infor EAM, Expense Management and ERP SyteLine can be deployed in the cloud as well as on-premise, offering multiple deployment options and opening new revenue streams for Infor partners.
- Executives from Infor also provided updates on its certification and training program.
- Management also recognized outstanding sales achievements over the past year by a number of partners including the following: 360 BSS (Germany); Alpha Centuri (France); Azteka Consulting (Germany); Cyberstream (South Africa); Datastream CIS (Russia); Open Business Solutions (UK); Sapphire Systems (UK); and S&T Consulting (Eastern Europe).
What We Say
“A strong channel program is critical to the execution of our customer-centric approach to business software, and our annual partner meeting provides us an opportunity to meet face-to-face with partners to ensure they are equipped with the latest tools and information for their success,” said Pommel. “The Microsoft news was warmly received by our partners and many are very excited about some of the new developments and opportunities that we revealed to the audience. There are exciting times ahead for us all.”
Infor is the largest provider of business applications to mid-sized companies, with over 8,000 employees serving over 70,000 customers in 125 countries. Infor focuses on two core beliefs: the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor delivers software that is simple to buy, easy to deploy, and convenient to manage.
Infor’s focus on automating key business processes and integrating over 70 acquisitions of proven and widely deployed application products has served its customers well. These customers include:
- The top 10 aerospace companies
- Over 450 major apparel and footwear companies
- 14 of the world’s top 25 automotive suppliers
- Nine of the top 10 high tech companies
- More than 4,500 machinery manufacturers
- 21 of the top 35 life sciences companies
- Nearly half of the top 100 electrical distributors
- 1,000 financial services companies
- 2,000 municipalities and government agencies
- 22 of the top 50 global retailers
- Seven of the top 10 brewers
For additional information about Infor, please visit www.infor.co.uk .