ATLANTA – Oct 21, 2010 – Infor today announced the availability of Infor Hansen CBM, a condition-based maintenance solution for public sector agencies. Integrating preventative and predictive maintenance with traditional asset management systems, Hansen CBM enables agencies to extend the life of assets, reduce costs, improve green initiatives, increase productivity, and help ensure regulatory compliance. Powered by Mtelligence, Hansen CBM seamlessly integrates with Infor Hansen Asset Management and other third party asset management applications.
- Infor Hansen CBM enables public agencies to respond to shrinking budgets by boosting effective asset management with condition-based monitoring.
- Hansen CBM helps public agencies to move away from traditional calendar-based maintenance to detect and respond to changes in asset performance as they occur, providing:
- Extended asset life
- Reduced costs to own and operate equipment
- Decreased unexpected downtime
- Increased flexibility in capital spending
- Improved management of existing infrastructure
- Enhancement of green initiatives
- Regulatory compliance measures
- Hansen CBM integrates with Infor Hansen Asset Management to streamline the process of equipment repair by triggering automatic work orders to help ensure that assets perform at optimal levels, requiring minimal energy.
What Little Rock Wastewater Says
“Infor Hansen CBM is simple to implement, and will enable us to immediately take advantage of the benefits of a proactive approach to the maintenance of our infrastructure and equipment,” said Mike Ruhl, senior systems analyst, Little Rock Wastewater. “We anticipate our cost savings should exceed $150,000 for the first year and for that to increase steadily to more than $750,000 during the first five years we are live on the solution.”
What We Say
“In 2008, the government issued more than $11.8 billion in fines and penalties to agencies that violated regulations and EPA consent decrees,” said Bob Benstead, vice president, Public Sector, Infor. “Infor Hansen CBM helps ensure compliance with regulations so that agencies can avoid the crippling effects of stiff fines and penalties.”
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Public Sector website – www.infor.com/solutions/ps/
- Brochure – www.infor.com/content/brochures/public-sector.pdf/
- Whitepaper – www.infor.com/content/whitepapers/public-sector-challenges.pdf/
- Join the conversation – www.infor.com/infornow/inforlive/
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with its business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that’s simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should,” “will,” and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor’s product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.