PARIS – Aug 03, 2010 – Infor, the leading provider of business software for mid-market companies, today announced it has finalized its plans for the annual Infor EMEA Channel Partner Conference 2010. Infor expects around 300 channel partners from around Europe, Middle East and Africa to join the one-day event at Hotel L’Impérial Palace in Annecy, France on September 29, 2010. The event will once again recognize, reward and educate Infor’s growing partner community where key Infor executives will discuss Infor’s company performance, technology strategy, competitive landscape, and future plans for the channel.
- Key speeches will be delivered by Dennis Michalis, Corporate Senior Vice President for Strategic Planning and Alliances at Infor, and by Greg Corgan, Executive Vice President, Growth Solutions & Markets at Infor. Dennis Michalis will demonstrate how Infor will leverage the new partnership with Microsoft for its channel program. Greg Corgan will give an update on Infor’s product strategy and future opportunities for the channel.
- Jean-Philippe Pommel, Vice President of Infor’s Channels operation in EMEA will deliver a 12-month review of Infor’s partner business and reveal plans for the next 12 months.
- The agenda also includes workshops and breakout sessions on product and sales strategies across Infor’s business-specific solutions as well as extensive networking opportunities.
- Infor will also be recognizing and rewarding its top partners for outstanding contributions over the past year, and the top three performers will be honored in a special award ceremony during the conference’s exclusive gala dinner.
- The success of Infor’s channel partner business is demonstrated by the fact it generates 24 per cent of global license revenues.
What We Say
“This year promises to be the most exciting year ever for Infor. We will be heating things up with new products, exciting partnerships, and innovative global campaigns,” says Jean-Philippe Pommel. “As success breeds success, we have ambitious plans to aggressively grow our channel business by working with the industry’s most dedicated and experienced channel partners.”
All information on the Infor EMEA Channel Partner Conference 2010: http://www.infor.com/emeachannelpartnerconference2010/
Infor provides more than 70,000 customers a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. Infor software is simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. It is software created for evolution, not revolution. There is a better way, to find it visit www.infor.com.