Infor EAM v11 Provides End-to-End Visibility to Help Efficient Management of the Entire Asset Lifecycle
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) version 11.1 designed to help improve asset management during the entire lifespan of business-critical assets and equipment. The new iteration provides a wide range of capabilities to help quickly and economically manage assets via a cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment. Infor EAM 11.1 can also enable greater accessibility for users to connect to the enterprise via mobile devices and tablets, adding an enhanced level of visibility and connectivity.
Infor has made substantial investments in product development to make Infor EAM cloud-ready and mobile-friendly, providing a wide range of deployment options to help fit the needs of many organizations. Infor EAM 11.1 also features an improved user interface that can help boost accessibility and can help support greater ease in compliance reporting and monitoring. These upgrades can help address various challenges associated with accessibility, regulation adherence and equipment configuration for asset management users.
“Infor Enterprise Asset Management has been an integral part of many different business applications since its development,” said Scott Bannon, president of the User Advisory Board. “Through continuous improvements and investments, Infor EAM allows for more connectivity and visibility throughout all touch points of the operation. The new program allows companies to make better use of time and resources, providing an all-around solution to many daily problems.”
- Expanded Mobile Connectivity – Infor EAM 11.1 features a more comprehensive approach to mobile connectivity through added support for Android™ and iOS™ platforms. This can help users to more quickly and easily connect to the enterprise and access a range of capabilities with their mobile phone or tablet. The newly designed and highly responsive interface is tailored to each device and system, providing a stronger layer of business continuity to users in the field.
- Better Warranty Claim Management – Infor EAM 11.1 can help speed the overall return on investment by helping users manage the warranties that cover the managed assets and equipment they already own. This latest version provides more extensive and easier to use capabilities for tracking, managing and filing warranty claims that can help reduce maintenance and operations expenses.
- Improved Maintenance Order Management – Infor EAM 11.1 is equipped with sophisticated techniques to support planning, managing and performing asset maintenance to better align with the specific priorities of each organization. This can help reduce the need for the maintenance staff to manually track each process, which can bolster efficiency by allowing companies to better allocate their time and resources.
- Superior Linear Asset Support – The latest iteration of Infor EAM aligns assets using a linear system, which can help provide a greater level of visibility into support needs. This can help organizations treat the entire installation as a sequential, linear whole. Unlike a piecemeal approach that can leave gaps or deficiencies, Infor EAM 11.1 brings a new level of support for linear assets to help the entire managed system be monitored more effectively. “Infor EAM is designed to help manage preventative maintenance and to help facilitate more efficient resource use to help organizations minimize downtime and asset-related costs,” said Kevin Price, product director, Infor EAM. “The enhancements made to the latest version create a more unified view of the complete asset lifecycle, which is critical for everyone from oil and gas companies to healthcare providers to help maintain compliance, reduce risk and align asset planning with strategic performance goals.”
– To learn more or read the press release, visit: http://www.infor.com/company/news/pressroom/pressreleases/EAM11.1/