Redwood Shores, CA – July 28, 2010
- Oracle has been named a Leader in two new Forrester Research, Inc reports focusing on CRM. “The Forrester Wave™; CRM Suite for Large Organizations, Q2 2010” and “The Forrester Wave™; CRM Suite for Midsized Organizations, Q2 2010,” published in June 2010 and written by Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst William Band, positioned Oracle CRM On Demand as a Leader.
- In the reports, Forrester noted that Oracle CRM On Demand “has achieved success in the market by offering the same benefits as other CRM SaaS solutions: quick time-to-value, strong usability, and low upfront costs. This value proposition attracts midsized organizations, and it is finding increasing acceptance in units of large companies.”
- Additionally, the reports found: “Oracle CRM On Demand also features innovative new capabilities such as social CRM, which promotes increased collaboration, innovation, and adoption of CRM within organizations as well as delivering differentiated sales and service to their end customers. The product offers strong sales force automation (SFA) capabilities and partner channel management, and it provides sound support for customer service, customer data management, and analytics.”
- Forrester also named Oracle’s Siebel CRM a leader for large organizations: “Siebel CRM is designed to provide robust capabilities that empower users to better address customer needs … The Siebel CRM product for large organizations has achieved best-of-breed status for most CRM functionalities, including: sales, marketing, customer service, field service, partner relationship management, and customer data management.”
- In addition, Forrester recognized Oracle E-Business Suite CRM and Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM: “Oracle E-Business Suite CRM and PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM are good options for ERP customers. Oracle continues to support two other important CRM customer franchises. Oracle E-Business Suite CRM attracts customers by providing ease of integration into the rest of the Oracle E-Business Suite and offering strengths in field service and sales compensation management. Similarly, PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM attracts companies already using PeopleSoft Enterprise by providing strong integration benefits.”
“Oracle CRM enables organizations of all sizes to transform their customer experience by promoting customer acquisition, increasing loyalty and lowering the cost of marketing, selling and servicing,” said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. “We are pleased that Forrester recognized Oracle for its diverse range of solutions, targeted industry expertise, and flexible deployment options.”
- The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites For Midsized Organizations, Q2 2010
- The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites For Large Organizations, Q2 2010
- Oracle CRM
- Oracle CRM On Demand
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle’s Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.