ERP software selection isn’t always as easy as it may seem. Many companies realize that they are in dire need of new ERP software, but they are often not sure how to define what they need to find the right ERP for their organizations. Other companies only consider one or two well-known ERP vendors without considering the over 100 active and viable ERP vendors in the industry. Given all the choices and complexity in the ERP space, the ERP software selection process can be an overwhelming task. However, especially in today’s uncertain economic climate, it is critical to find the software that is the right fit for your organization at the right cost and with the lowest level of risk.
Panorama Consulting Group, an independent ERP consulting firm that specializes in ERP software selection and ERP implementation, is hosting a webcast to share its best practices in how to choose the right ERP software. Below is a brief description of the free and interactive session. We hope you are able to join.
Tips For Selecting the Right ERP Software for Your Organization
Thursday, May 21, 2009
This 60-minute interactive webinar will explore the ways companies can evaluate and find the right ERP software for their organizations. The webinar will be hosted by Eric Kimberling (President) and Cliff Simms (Director of ERP Software Selection) of Panorama Consulting Group, an independent ERP consulting firm.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Overview of the ERP software market
- Challenges of finding the right ERP software
- Key considerations in evaluating ERP software options
- Pros and cons of various types of ERP solutions, including traditional ERP, Software as a Service (SaaS), and open source
- Avoiding common pitfalls in the ERP software selection process
- Negotiating effectively with your selected ERP vendor
- Question and answer session