Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), today introduced Epicor Retail Loss Prevention Services — the company’s newest offering designed to guide and support retailers in the constant battle against shrink.
Epicor’s Loss Prevention Services group enables retailers to efficiently and cost effectively address Loss Prevention goals and initiatives amid limited human resources and restricted budgets. Epicor’s Loss Prevention experts help customers analyze department needs, develop realistic budgets, and then implement and maintain robust yet flexible processes that leverage the proven advantages of systematic Loss Prevention.
“In a down economy where top-line revenues are tough to come by, retailers can improve their bottom line through Loss Prevention,” said Randy Tofteland, executive vice president, retail software for Epicor. “Last year, Epicor introduced CRM Services to help retailers transform and strengthen their CRM programs; we identified a similar need among our Loss Prevention customers as internal departments needed a dedicated team experienced with improving operation security, protecting assets, and driving down the cost of Loss Prevention functions across the store.”
Wide Array of Service Offerings The Epicor Loss Prevention Services group offers a proven methodology that focuses on education and awareness, positive reinforcement, activity monitoring, controls and follow through. Service offerings include:
- 10-Point Inspections: Epicor analysts review existing applications/processes and identify how to best leverage services to formulate a winning plan to support retail Loss Prevention efforts.
- Strategic Consultation: Epicor analysts instruct retailers on how to conduct efficient investigations, use Loss Prevention tools more efficiently and in conjunction with other Epicor applications such as Sales Audit and CRM, and implement new processes to ensure consistent investigative techniques throughout departments.
- Custom Report Development: Epicor analysts can create customized scorecards and dashboards to provide key performance indicators (KPIs), enabling Loss Prevention departments and executives to track overall program effectiveness.
- Investigation and Recovery: Future options to augment Loss Prevention Field Teams and lend expertly trained and qualified field investigators to each case.
- Calibration: Essential to staying ahead in today’s dynamic retail environment, Epicor conducts quarterly calibration to retain system focus and integrity.
- Analyst on Call: This option provides customers with an assigned on-call Epicor Loss Prevention expert familiar with their specific Loss Prevention environment, providing in-house Loss Prevention teams with access to expert advice whenever it’s needed.
Services Complement Epicor’s Award-Winning Loss Prevention Software
These new Loss Prevention Services offerings build on Epicor’s reputation of Loss Prevention excellence, forged by its award-winning .NET-based Loss Prevention software suite, Epicor Retail Loss Prevention. The solution offers key technology tools to reduce shrink, deter theft and increase profitability — all while keeping the store an employee-friendly environment, and allows Loss Prevention professionals to analyze the retailer’s central database of store-level transactions to automatically detect patterns of fraudulent activity. Procedural violations are then identified, which may signal the need for additional employee training or further fraud investigation.
Additional core capabilities include Loss Prevention’s case management tool, which allows retailers to track all relevant case information in one location for streamlined maintenance — enabling case values to be established and restitution schedules to be created and maintained. Loss Prevention’s flexible, exception-based reporting features contribute to quick Return on Investment and improved productivity across retail Loss Prevention environments. For more information about Epicor Loss Prevention Services and products, please visit http://www.epicor.com/Solutions/Pages/LossPrevention.aspx.
Today, many of the world’s leading retailers utilize Epicor Retail solutions and services to become more profitable, productive and competitive. Epicor’s solutions work with the .NET Framework to improve business operations and meet the evolving merchandise and service expectations of today’s cross-channel shoppers. Epicor delivers comprehensive retail management solutions to enterprises in all tiers — from regional chains to multichannel global brands. Retail customers include hundreds of marquee names, from Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, and Ann Taylor to Zales and Zumiez. Epicor employs more than 800 employees in retail-focused operations.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality and services industries. With 20,000 customers in over 150 countries, Epicor provides integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and enterprise retail software solutions that enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. Founded in 1984, Epicor takes pride in more than 25 years of technology innovation delivering business solutions that provide the scalability and flexibility businesses need to build competitive advantage. Epicor provides a comprehensive range of services with a single point of accountability that promotes rapid return on investment and low total cost of ownership, whether operating business on a local, regional or global scale. The Company’s worldwide headquarters are located in Irvine, California with offices and affiliates around the world. For more information, visit www.epicor.com.
Epicor is a registered trademark of Epicor Software Corporation. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.