Annel has more than 25 years of experience in accounting and finance management. She provides strategic and tactical accounting and financial leadership by focusing on the big picture while ensuring the finer details are kept in perspective. She is an adaptable innovator who is instrumental in creating and improving accounting and finance functions through the use of technology, redefinition of processes and mentoring of staff.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters in Accounting and Finance, Sigma Beta Delta Honors
- Bachelors of Science, Accounting
- Member of Colorado Society of CPAs
- Member of AICPA
I passed all four parts of the CPA exam on the first sitting.
I enjoy golf, home improvement projects, camping, fishing and boating.
– Ace Ventura, Pet Detective – Jim Carrey